memories are nothing but amazing

*knock*knock*

Maka: Come in.

Tsubaki: (walks in) Hey how are you?

Maka: I've been better. You?

Tsubaki: Blakstar is so stupid.

Maka: It took you this long to realize that?

Tsubaki: Oh I've known for a long time.

Maka: What did he do now?

Tsubaki: Ok we killed a kishin but it was a woman so her soul was pink and obvisally pink is for whimps so he left it there.

Maka: How many souls do you still need?

Tsubaki:We've only collected 37.......so 62 plus 1 witch's soul.

Maka: Wow........why are men so egotistical?

Tsubaki: I always thought it was like a taratoriel thing like dogs how they mark their teratorie.

Maka: Good point..... Where is Blackstar anyway?

Tsubaki: Getting yelled at by Lord Death.

 Maka: I can't tell if thats good for you or good for everyone.

Tsubaki: Both because none of us have to hear I'm an almighty hero.(acts like Blacstar)

Blackstar:(hears Tsubaki) Thanks Tsubaki I'll mack sure I remember that.(Blckstar leaves)

Tsubaki:Did you know he was there?(tears up)

Maka:No.(hugs Tsubaki even though she's in pain.)

[TIME JUMP]

Kid is talking to Lord Death.

Kid: Dad what did you do when you and mom fought? (sad)

Lord Death:(frowns) Why do you want to know?

Kid: Because I got into it with Maka bcause of Soul then I said some stuff I didn't mean to so I walked out of the infermary and I heared her scream and throw something at the door.

Lord Death: Kid you know I suck at giving advice but if I were you I would go and apoligize to her and make sure she's ok.That's what I would do when you mother was angry because something in the room was asymetrical. Funny thing is she only freaked out of symmetry when she was pregnate with you.

Kid: What was mom like before she got sick?

Lord Death: Your mother was amazing she could really pack a punch to it's been 18 years and I still have the brusie she gave me.(laughes)

Spirit: You're right on that one boss.

Kid: You knew my mom?

Spirit: Me and Stine had to meet her. She was all your dad talked about.

Lord Death: Your mom was actually the one who taught me how to reaper chop. 

Kid:She sounds amazing.

Lord Death: She was...