Chapter 1

For any kpop lovers, I posted a song that you might love. For anyone else listening to it, you might find that it's intense in a good way (^^). The lyrics fit the upcoming love story really well so I thought you might like it. F.Y.I. It's called "Love Story" by Epik High ft. IU!!!

Thanks! <3

- wonderlust_star

_____________________________________________ 

I lay my back against the door and sat again our yellow front porch. Here I stand with a for long lost pride and dignity. Inside, I didn't want dad to hit me another time. Outside, the stars hit my eyes with their light and the moon wanted to beam at me with pride. 

 It wasn't too lonely but shivers trickled down my back and so did my sweat. It was the irony of being cold yet sweaty... Now that I'm mentioning it, I guess it's safe to say that life is irony. Weird thing is it's hard to claim irony as happy or sad, good or bad. Itself was an irony. An unknown thing in the grey section of everything.  That's how I was to think of it. 

Stars drowned in the sinful river and the moon was already dimming itself to sleep. Waiting for the perfect lullaby it could solace with. Then... Who was waiting for me as I sunk under the weight of everything that fell back on me? But as that thought tumbled in my vacant brain, the wind had slashed me with grit a tinge harsher than before causing my nerves to react. My hand pushed against the door that wasn't there. No, it had to be there because I was sitting on the porch of my house but what lay there was only space that lacked to be filling up. 

Flinching, my hair pulled back from my restraint and cringed at the sight behind me. What stood was a pair of haggard vanilla shoes with red gumdrops at the point. You could see the layers of dust like a sedimentary rock waiting to be peeled away. It wasn't something to be delighted on because once I cranked my eyes up to the face of the mystery man, he was nothing but a clown. A hungry clown and a delicious damsel in distress. Always in the wrong place. Wrong place. Wrong everything. Always wrong...damn wrong. 

I attempted to flail my arms around, running to the fence 5 meters away. It, after all, was a fence to freedom. I was expecting my plan to fail miserably but I wasn't restrained by the strong gasp. Left behind was nothing but dust that swept away my hair. I was left with nothing and I started to question my sanity. However, bright rays flooded my night because of the opening of the house doors. As I stared at the shadow of my dad, he tugged on my grey hood a little harshly than expected. I helplessly followed him and took a glance at the empty night of Derry, hoping to see him... it. 

I want to see him... Hear him...

_______________

He glared into my eyes intensely and I struggled to back up, cornered in my room. He blinked, his periwinkle eyes flickering to a fiery orange. Then I got lost in his stare, devouring his breath and his ever-changing scent from cotton candy to roasting peanuts. He inched closer, not even 5 cm away from me. His red lips and cracked face paint seemed more of red liquorice than blunt facial features. After each time I shut my eyelids, the vision blurred and I could make out swirls of red and white. Eventually, all turned black.

And I woke up...

HEHE... ma cliff hanger... It was pretty bad... sorry everyone. Thanks for reading anyways! I finished chapter 1!

-wonderlust_star