thirteen

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

Jungkook couldn't stop blushing as he reread the words for the tenth time.

I want to be the person who cares about only you.

He squealed, pressing his face into his pillow. He hated Park Jimin for making him feel like this; all mixed up and jittery. He wanted to jump up and down on his bed like some teenage girl but instead he resorted to reading the message for the eleventh time.

"Jungkook.....Taehyung is here. Hurry or you'll be late for school...again." his mother called, bringing him down from cloud nine. Whilst Jimin had fun up in space,  Jungkook had to go to school. But Jimin wasn't having fun. Suddenly Jungkook wanted to be up there too, just so he could keep Jimin company.

Pulling off his tie, he ruffled his hair and checked his face in the mirror. It was still slightly pink from happiness.
"Eomma, I can't go to school. I have a fever" he whined, pouting slightly once she came into his room and looked over him. He made an effort to look exhausted and feverish.

Sighing, she nodded and looked around his room.
"Whatever. It's your career not mine" she said dejectedly. Jungkook frowned and reached for he hand.
"Are you okay?"he asked. Her face twisted into one of anger as she whirled around.

"Don't ask me if I'm okay. As if you care. All you do is stay outside with your scumbag friends or holed up in your room alone." She snapped. He looked back at her, shocked at her outburst.
"Sorry" he muttered, silently; feeling ashamed for being the reason for another one of his mother's angry outbursts. She just looked at him before leaving his room quietly.

He took off his blazer and threw it across his room. He hated feeling guilty and now the feeling was crushing him. It wasn't his fault his parents were so overbearing he had to isolate himself or leave the house as often as possible.

He found himself typing the words without even thinking.

Jungkook: I'm lonely too