twenty-six

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

The agent came for him during maths. He gazed out the window as the teacher went on and on about triangles. He Taehyung and Jimin had taken him for ice cream the other day to cheer him up but it hadn't worked.

"Jeon Jungkook. Is there a Jeon Jungkook in this class?" The school receptionist said monotonously. Only when Jimin tapped his arm did Jungkook realise someone wanted him.
"Yes,that's me." He said. The receptionist beckoned for him to come with her.

"There is a man saying you're to go with him. You'll need your things" she said. Jungkook frowned as he collected his things and made his way to the door. Once outside the classroom he could see two tall men in all black looking at him.

"This is Jeon Jungkook?" one asked. The receptionist confirmed with a meek nod.
"I'll leave you then" she said before scurrying off. He looked at the two wearily, wondering if they'd over take him.

"If you'd like to come with us, Mr Jeon. You've been invited to the Park household" one informed. Park household......as in Park Jimin?

"O-ok"he muttered quietly. He followed their brisk pace down the school corridors, not knowing what to think of the whole situation. His phone buzzed with a text message.

Taehyung: have you been kidnapped???

Jungkook: I don't think so....these guys are taking me to Jimin's house

Taehyung: 👀👀👀 you're going to space!!

Jungkook: he's on earth now Tae 😧😧

Taehyung: oh yeah. My bad 😁

Jungkook stopped texting once one of the men opened the door to a sleek black car. The windows were all blacked out and Jungkook could see that the car's number plate wasn't from South Korea.

He could back out, say he had a dentist appointment, heart surgery, a charity marathon to run. But he wanted to see Jimin. He needed to see him. Taking a deep breath he got into the car and watched as they slammed the door shut.

The entire journey was in silence as they drove out of Jungkook's small town and into the bustling urban sprawl that was Seoul. Jungkook's eyes were glued to the window, trying to take in all the sights and buildings. Skyscrapers towered high above them, making Jungkook feel like a tiny ant.

He whistled lowly when he saw the crowed downtown streets turn into the neat sidewalks and huge buildings of the Gangnam district.
"The Parks must be rich then.....all from collecting space rock" he muttered. His eyes widened as the car pulled into the driveway of a huge cream coloured mansion.

"You may go ahead and enter the house. Just say who you are and they'll show you around" the nameless man said. Jungkook nodded, slightly dazed as he got out of the car.

Staring up at the huge exterior made him finally realise who exactly he was going to see.
"Oh shit....."he breathed, tugging at his hair and turning away from the door. What if Jimin hated him? Or thought he was weird? Or thought he was ugly?

Jungkook shook his head at the last thought. He couldn't do it. He was about to turn away when the front door opened. A boy, around Taehyung's age looked at him. Jungkook frowned before gasping.

"Jimi-"

The boy screamed and slammed the door shut in Jungkook's face....