twenty - seven

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I lean against the door, wide eyed and shocked. How? What? When?
"I'm hallucinating....Jungkook,here?!" I say to myself, shaking my head. But something deep down inside of me wonders if it could've been him. That he could've somehow found me.

I'm shaken out of my daydream when someone starts angrily knocking on the door. I jump back before grabbing an umbrella and opening the door.
"What do you....." I start, ready to threaten whoever it is before my voice leaves me.

He's taller than I thought, is the first thought that comes into my head as Jungkook steps inside, a slightly peeved look on his face.
"You.....here......I....." I stutter, my mind unable to form anything that makes sense.

Jungkook turns to me and steps forward, as if he's about to do something but them decides against it. We both stand there, unsure of what to do. It's alright to talk about it when you know it'll never happen. Jungkook bites his lip and looks down nervously. Oh god he's hot, I say to myself, suddenly awfully aware of how messy I must look like.

"Um.......thanks, I guess" Jungkook says,breaking the silence. I can feel my cheeks go crimson red at his reply.
"I said that aloud,huh. Um....this is so weird" I say, shuffling my feet. I can't even look up at him as I speak.
"Yeah, it's so weird" Jungkook says quickly. I nod but say nothing, the silence strenuous in front of us.

"Not that you're weird......." Jungkook says, looking at me with a worried expression. I can't help smile. Then I'm stepping forward and pulling him into my arms.

It's so simple, even if he's slightly taller than me, he rests his head on my shoulder and snakes his arms around my waist.
"I was so worried, Jimin. I thought you were dead or something had happened to you" he whispers into my ear.

"I'm fine, I just didn't handle the flight very well" I say. That's a stretch from my heart stopping and going into a coma for two days but I won't let Jungkook worry about me right now.
"Are you sure you're okay?" he asks, looking at me. We're still trapped in each others arms and I smile up at him.

"I'm great now that you're here" I say. Jungkook blushes and looks around him, letting go of me.
"Your house is huge, bigger than mine times two!" He says. I shrug, to me it's just a house, with rooms that don't need oxygen filters but have windows that face a garden with grass, a tree and flowers.

"Come on, I want to show you the garden" I say. Jungkook smiles as I take his hand and lead him outside.

"So are you happy now?" He asks as he fiddles with my hair. After showing him every inch of the garden Jungkook lies on the grass with my head resting on his stomach.
"Yeah" I say sleepily. Already I'm tired but I don't want to sleep, I don't want to miss a single moment with Jungkook.

I never want to miss another moment with him.

Jungkook POV

I  can see that Jimin is tired. Everything that had happened had tired me out as well. Jimin's parents have been out the whole day, working and discussing with various scientists. They left Jimin all alone in their huge house, with no one to talk to.

"Don't....don't leave" Jimin mumbles as he shifts his position on the bed. We went inside to Jimin's  room so that I  could show Jimin the Star Wars movies but it ended up with the two of us falling asleep.

"I'm not going anywhere" I mutter, stifling a yawn as I rest my head on Jimin's chest. Jimin casually puts an arm around my shoulders, his breath fanning my forehead.
"I'm not either, I promise " he whispers, gently running his hands through my hair.

"Let's just stay like this, you and me. Promise?" I ask as the want to sleep overtakes me.

"I promise"

a/n wow 2017 will be over in a couple of hours here in the UK. I hope that everyone has a great 2018!!