sixteen

Key: Jimin | Jungkook

Jimin POV

His fingers glided over the wires and switches, a deep frown set on his features. He was working hard to reset everything up when he heard footsteps. He froze, looking up and listening. But the person went past his room and soon the wing was silent again. Jimin wished he had something to fill up the silence, but he didn't have time to go down and listen to his mother play the piano. Instead, with a final push of a button, his panel screen lit up brightly. His face broke out into a huge grin.

"Jimin?!"

"H-Hi" 

"You look normal for someone who lives in space" .The screen shakes slightly as Jungkook moves around.

"Wow Jungkook, there goes our friendship out the window

"Friendship?"

"Well...you want to be friends, right?"

"oh....I thought........it doesn't matter"

Jimin frowns. Did I say something wrong, he asked himself as he watches Jungkook run a hand through his hair. Jimin bit his lip as he thought of something else to talk about.

"What kind of music do you listen to?"

"My favourite artist is IU and G-Dragon.What about you?....wait do you get to listen to music up there?"

"No....my life isn't that interesting, is it?"

"I find you interesting"

"Is it because you think I'm an alien?"

Jimin swore he could see Jungkook start blushing as he shook his head violently.

"N-n-no....I just think you're interesting.....and beautiful"

"What did you say at the end? I think the connection is buffering slightly"

"N-n-nothing. It was nothing. Nevermind"

"Tell meee,"

"Leave it, Jimin hyung"

"Wow, now I've been hyung-zoned"

"I didn't mean to"

"Its fine, kookie"

"I wish I could see you. In real life"

"We are in real life. Even if this does feel surreal"

"I mean in front of me. Where I can touch you  and hug you"

"Aww, you want to hug me. I'm touched Jungkookie"

"I'm glad....Jimin, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure"

"If you could come to Earth...what would you want to do first?"

"See you"

"T-t-that doesn't count"

"I don't want to do anything else without you"

"I-I-I've got to go Jimin. Bye"

"Oh...okay. Bye Jungkook"

a/n I'll try to update tomorrow. Also the new cover for this book is made by kimnamsoon her covers are really good!