Chapter 1

I woke up with a pounding headache, as I was trying to open my eyes, an unknown room took place in my eyes, I was laying down on the floor, there was no bed and it seemed like this was an empty hallowed house, in fact it seemed like those haunted houses from the movies.

I didn't recognised where I was, nothing seemed familiar, I tried to make sense of my own thoughts and tried to remember where I was before waking up in this strange place, but everything was blank, I was frustrated and the only thing in my mind was finding out where I was and getting out of here.

As I got up I noticed the only object in this room was a poster. A poster of a man staring directly at me. He looked vaguely familiar. As if the room was done with me, a door opened and an unknown force pushed me out.

I started walking through the creaking hallways. I noticed windows all throughout this strange house. I couldn't see out the windows it was pitch black. It seemed the outside was trying to swallow up the inside of this house.

As I started to walk deeper into the hallways, I couldn't stop from realising this place seemed vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it myself in any space of my life, I heard a noise coming from one of the rooms, I walked towards the door and slowly opened it.

Inside was a room with a piano, no one was in the room so I couldn't understand where the noise was coming from, I walked towards the piano and play one of the keys, another familiar feeling rush through me, but I don't recall to ever have learned to play.

I looked around and I noticed a picture of what seemed a happy family, both parents with a little boy tugged in the middle of them, I started wondering who's house was it, how did I get inside, and was I alone? Was I kidnapped?Mostly importantly why was I here?

I left the piano room and walked through the creaking hallways once again, the house didn't seem occupied, the wooden floors were old and creaky, the wall that looked white before now had a yellow shade, there wasn't much furniture around and no mirrors in any place I've seen up until now.

It looked like a live room. Furniture sitting there elegantly. Chandler hanging from the ceiling. One thing I noticed that stood out to me was a mirror. I walked to the mirror and I put my hand on the mirror, it was kind of like a door in which it started to creak open. When I looked inside it was a place, not just any place, a bedroom.

A music box started too play from behind me and I turned around to find nothing. Out of my curiosity I decided to shout out much to there dismay.

"Where am I?" As I soon as I shouted that the room started to echo and the music box quieted down. The door soon then started to close. I went to the door and started banging on it as if my life depended on it.

"Hey, let me out!" I screamed a dark chuckle came in reply.

"Come on! I didn't do anything." I said and that is when the music box just stopped. In place of a music box there was a ball. Just a plastic ball. I inspected the ball and noticed that it was cracked. I pried the ball open and out came this little souvenir. Seemed like it was for that kid I saw in the photo. Though this object seemed vaguely familiar it didn't ring a bell. I put the object in my pocket and as if the door didn't even shut it was open again. I started walking back into the live room. I stopped frozen unable to move when I noticed that the TV was turned on.

As I got closer I could recognise the family from the photo, it was one of those home movies, they were out in the garden, the Dad was teaching the kid how to kick the ball and you could hear the Mum's laughter on the background, probably holding the camera, when the kid eventually manage to score a goal, the Dad held him in his arms, and you could see how much they loved each other through the screen, made me wonder what happened to that family.

"Your not ready for that yet..." A voice whispered in my ear, and everything went pitch black...