Chapter 3

I woke up to a scratching noise, I slowly opened my eyes trying to ignoring the intense headache, opening my eyes slowly I realised I was laying down on the cold wooden floor, the room was cold and dark, I  tried to remember what happened before I blacked out, but no memories were on my mind, everything was blanked, suddenly I heard that scratching noise again.

I got up from the floor and now looking around and paying attention to the room I was in, I could swore I have been here before but I couldn't remember why or how, there it was that sound again, following that noise, I open the door and stepped out of the room into the hallway, again I had the familiar feeling that I've walked through this hallway before, although I had no memories of when, realising where the sound was coming from, I faced a closed door.

Again the feeling was familiar but with empty memories, I looked deep into the hallway having the being watched sensation, but I was surrounded by silence and emptiness, I placed my hand on the door knob, and with a very uneasy feeling I slightly turned it and the door slowly opened, instead of getting in the room I stayed frozen still in place, not knowing why this room reminded me of excruciating frustration and unbearable frightening pain, but why?

After a few minutes I hesitated to put my feet in the door. Step after step I walked in the door and the door shut itself. I looked around and noticed a music box. It said "click here." So I clicked on it and music started to play.

I saw a couple dancing on the floor. It was like a forced dance. They were being forced to dance by something or someone. In particular the room had writings written in blood on the walls.

Before I could figure out what the inscripted writings said, the music tempo sped up. The couple started dancing faster. Every step they took the floor started to disappear. That's when I looked at the floor. Countless of bodies laid down. It was like they had to dance for there lives, but why?

The floor disappeared and I saw this room that had to belong to a deranged little kid. Porcelain dolls were shelved neatly and gently around the room. Horrific bears with blood around there eyes and mouths were smiling. Clowns with no eyes and mouths, but goo was dripping out there empty sockets and they were just standing in the corners of the room. All there eyes looked like they were moving including the clowns every time I walked just to look at me. I started to look for a way out but there was nothing. A music box started to play "Pop Goes The Weasel." And that's when the real terror started.

I could hear evil laughs that kind of laugh that would make you shiver from frightening fear, I looked around the room but couldn't see the source of the disturbing noise, while the song was going on I started hearing the scratching noises again, I walked in circles reaching out to the walls, trying to find a way out, but I couldn't find anything that allowed me to get out of this place.

I looked at the inscription on the wall in an attempt to look for clues of what this room was, most of the writings didn't make any sense being mostly just twisted words "freak" "watch out" "evil" they were just the same ones I could understand, but then I found a whole sentence piece...

"When the dark arrives, and the music plays they will be watching you...when the dark settles and the music stops they will chase you...don't stop the music."

What was the meaning of this? And who were they? As this thought ran into my mind, another evil laugh echoed in the room, it sounded like one of those scary clowns laughter so I looked at the creepy clowns on the corner of the room, although it was fair to say they all looked disturbing scary, there was one in specific that scared every inch of myself, it had a sick smile and only one eye was still attached to his eye socket, it was excruciatingly scary.

I moved toward the music box, it seemed to me that this was probably the key to this enigma and possibly a way out of this room, without thinking twice on my next move I turned off the music, the room stayed quiet, yet I felt surrounded, on the corner of my eye I saw something move but when I looked at the spot again there was nothing there. When I turned where the dolls were, an empty place was what I found and the clowns were also gone except the most creepiest one of them all, that one was standing at the same place as he was sitting before...

Laughing replaced the quietness and footsteps were twirling around me, I didn't need to guess what it was, because In that second I remember the writing on the walls, and an evil grin made itself known...

"Do you wanna play?" A twisted voice asked and when I looked for that creepy clown he appeared out of the shadows smiling...

I reached to the musical box in hoping that it would stop this nightmare, but the box was no longer in its place and out of nowhere a force dragged me onto the floor, in a split second all of the stuffed toys were on top of me, causing tremendously pain. I felt Bites, and laughter was the only thing I heard out of my desperation, until a quietly voice whispered:

"Hide here" as I looked for that voice I could see a small kid, a face that was somehow familiar to me, with all my strength I escaped from the unknown attack and reached out to him.

He was peeking out of a hidden door from the floor, a hand reach out for me and I fell into a black hole.