Chapter 2

I woke up and opened my eyes. I was in an unknown room on the floor. This place seemed vaguely familiar. It's like I was already here before. I tried to think on what happened before I went to sleep. But I slowly grew frustrated and just stopped. I just need to look for a way out.

I got up from the floor and looked around the dark room. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I saw a poster of a child. The child had this playful look in his eyes and a smirk. As if the room thought I knew to much, an unknown force pushed me into this closet and locked the closet door as I heard a laugh.

I turned my back towards the door and noticed that this closet looked like a closet but it was actually a hidden hallway. It seemed like a kid made it. But it looked sick and twisted. Drawings dripping from the walls as if the material used was blood. Barely any light left to see. The hallway was dim but that wasn't  the thing that stood out. The strangest thing about it is there was only one door at the very end of the hallway. And I was walking straight towards it.

I stood there hesitant to open that door, for some reason I had this sick feeling, the same feeling you have when something really bad is about to happen, it twisted my insides and I was having trouble breathing, I tried to calm down and control my breathing slowly, there's something about this room that is leaving me uneasy.

Finally I gained the courage to open the door, but I wasn't ready to see what was behind that door.

It looked like a room, most likely a children's room, but there was nothing childish about it, the room had no windows, I could see a bed and a desk only, apart from that there was no more furniture.

But what got me more shocked was the walls, nothing got me ready for it, the once white walls now looked like a book. There was writings everywhere and also drawings, some of them painted in blood, I didn't need to read what was on the walls to understand the pain of how those words were written.

The whole sight was disturbing and terrifying, I was frozen still trying to make sense of the all thing, what was this room? What happen here? Who was sleeping in a room hidden behind the walls? I couldn't answer any of those questions, it was beyond my understanding. But I had to figure out a way out of this place so i started looking for clues, something that made me understand why I was here and also figuring it out a way of leaving this place.

I walked towards the desk, it was covered in papers, some were written with the same intensity and pain as the writing on the walls, others looked like a page of a diary. On the wall in front of the desk was a paper hanging with a drawing of a window, I reached it and realised that there was another picture underneath, I turned the page up and the drawing shown was absolutely terrorizing.

The picture was like something from your worst nightmare, if hell existed well this would probably describe it, on the drawing was this creature, and although it was absolutely terrifying, the most impressive thing was the eyes, I have seen those eyes before, I was sure of that but from where?

I focused my attention back to the walls again, some of the writing wasn't even in English...

Perfer et obdura. Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

"Be patient and tough: someday this pain will be useful to you" I murmur those words, it was written in Latin, most of the writings on the walls were in Latin "What happen in this room?" I asked myself out loud, as soon as I said those words a paper from the desk fell in the floor,  was like a Diary Entry, I grabbed it and read it...

"Dear Nobody,

I wonder how long till my death arrives...I haven't seen them in days, at night I try to sneak out but they locked the door...I'm tired of this hell, I want it to end, the pain of keep going is too much for me to handle, they don't care...
They left me here to rotten and live like a lost memory, a used toy, until I turn into nothing..."

My mind began to wonder about who was writing this. But as soon as I began to connect some of the dots. I felt hands around my neck. I was struggling to breathe. My eyes began to close. I was met with black but before that happened. I heard someone speak these words;

Stop trying to leave, I'm not done with you yet.