Chapter 14- Life.

Ginny and Harry soon settled into the routine of raising twin girls. They were still as in love a s ever and determined to raise their children correctly. They had also discusses the possibility of having more kids together in the future, and they had decided on two more.

3 Years Later- October 2002.

"Mummy, Daddy!! It's nearly Halloween!" Came excited cries from two boisterous bundles of vibrant red hair. Addison had her fathers green eyes and Amber had inherited her mothers rich brown eyes, this was the only way to tell the two of them apart. Ginny noticed her husband's wince at the reference to the anniversary of his parent's deaths, and laid a reassuring hand on his arm. He was grateful for her comfort and smiled warmly at her. They had told the girls all about grandma and grandad Potter, but not that they had died on Halloween. The young parent's both agreed that the girls were far too young to understand that quite yet.

Harry left his heavily pregnant wife in bed to go and make breakfast for their daughters.

November 18th 2002.
Ginny had just given birth to a baby boy, whom they had decided to name James Sirius Potter- after Harry's father and godfather- two of the most important people in his life, even if he had never really known one of them. A bit later, Hermione and Ron brought Addison and Amber to St. Mungo's to meet their new brother (they had been looking after the twins whilst their parents were in the Hospital). Both girls were instantly besotted with the baby and became great helpers once they were allowed to take him home. Over the next few months, the Potter's had lots of visitors, consisting of the entire Weasley family and all their friends (Luna, Neville, Dean and Seamus (who had revealed their feelings for each other).

Harry had been thinking a lot about his childhood recently and had come to the decision that he wanted to make amends with Dudley. Ginny fully supported this decision, and had volunteered to go with him to the meeting they had set up for the New Year.

A/N Thank you to everybody who is reading my story! I really appreciate it! The pic is supposed to be 3 year old Addison and Amber.