Chapter 15- The New Wizarding World.

Ginny had received top grades at Hogwarts and had been offered a prominent position as a Chaser on the all girl Quidditch team The Holyhead Harpies- an opportunity that excited her to no end. She of course had to turn it down once she realised she was pregnant with her twins. She did play with them for a couple of years until she got pregnant again, and now that James was a few months old, she had decided to help George in Weasley's Wizards Wheezes, which had never been more popular.

Harry had also obtained top marks and became an Auror. He had been very successful in his long-coveted job, as all of Voldemort's most loyal followers had now been incarcerated in Azkaban(a nd had their wands snapped). This made Harry feel that he has accomplished what he set out to do all those years ago, leading him to finally accept the job offer Professor Mcgonagall had been extending to him each year since he completed his education- to go back to Hogwarts and teach Defence against the Dark Arts. Ginny was very happy and knew that he would do am excellent job after all, she had first hand experience through the DA.

As there was a branch of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes in Hogsmeade, Ginny was going to go with Harry to Hogwarts and run the joke shop whilst he taught. Their children would have to stay in the school dorms with them (Teachers Quarters of course), until they returned home to Godric's Hollow at holidays.