His best friend(18+)

YOU'VE GOT AN INSTANT MESSAGE:

Kyle: I'm getting engaged! :)

Kate: What? To who?

Kyle: Oh kate my love, will you do me the honours of becoming Mrs. Cross?(Batting eyelashes).

Kate: yes!(Fake enthusiasm)I would love to steal you away from Jessica. Not!(Rolling eyes).

Kyle: I would love to see you naked.

Kate: you've seen me naked b4 and we are best friends...that's just gross...Yuk! (Shuttering).

Kyle: I saw you once, when we were 5 yrs old and you took your clothes off to show me your birth mark. You were so skinny I could see your rib bones! That episode doesn't count.

Kate: that's just gross! I would never do that now that we are adults. We were kids back then, I didn't have breasts, hips and an a butt.

Kyle: you're turning me on. Oops...!

Kate: eeew!! What is it?

Kyle: I just wet my pants. ;) Lol

Kate: Eww! Stop it! You just told me you're getting married so stop flirting with me...and stop pretending that you think I'm attractive.

Kyle: I'm just teasing but I do think you have the best ass on the planet. U are waay sexy ;).

Kate: (Gagging) you're disgusting!

Kyle: yeah I know. Ok so back to what I was telling u: I'm getting engaged...or pretending to be engaged, for 2 weeks. The problem is I don't know who I'm getting engaged 2 as yet. I need your help to find a 'fiancé'.

Kate: Remind me again y u need a fiancé?

Kyle: My father is getting married and he thinks I'm 'engaged'...don't ask me how.

He has invited me and my 'finance' to spend two weeks with him and the rest of the family on monday. If my calendar is correct, that's tomorrow!

Kate: Holy crap! Y didn't u tell him you're not engaged?

Kyle: he has been lecturing me about getting 'serious' with someone- u know that's code for marriage. I'm too young to have kids!He wants grand children and a future daughter-in-law. I could simply tell him that I don't have a fiance but I can't live through 2 weeks of lecturing about settling down. I'm only 22! He wants me to stop playing around and take over the family business but come on! I'm already rich it's not like I need to get any richer.

Kate: (rolling eyes)

when did he tell u about his wedding?

Kyle: this morning.

Kate: what about *cough*The Bitch*cough*Jessica? Can't she do it?

Kyle: she's not a bitch. She's just very...expressive. Oh and I broke up with her last tuesday...I thought I told u. Besides, she wants nothing to do with me now...trust me.

Kate: very expressive my butt! She's a first class bitch! And no u didn't tell me that u and queen horse-face broke up.

What r u going to do? It's almost 8:30pm!

Kyle: I need someone who is not in a relationship. The only person I can think of is...

Kate: GROSS!!! NO WAY!! nuh-uh! NO!

Kyle: come on! Please!! Help a brother out.

Kate: No...we are best friends; we have been since we were in kindergarten! It would feel weird kissing u and playing romantic.