The Grandmother's Plan

Disclaimer: I don't own Ouran High School Host Club because Bisco Hatori does

-Chapter 1-

The Grandmother's Plan

The host club was having a rather boring regular day. It was so boring that the twins were considering having one of their fake fights to spice things up a bit. Then the loudspeaker crackled to life and one of the office ladies said in an overly cheerful voice, "Could Tamaki Suoh please come to the office, the chairman and your grandmother are here to see you."

The hosts looked up each wearing their own face of confusion. Tamaki was the first to act sparkling while exclaiming, "My dear grandmother and father want to see me right after their business trip! It must be important. Perhaps they have finnaly accepted me as the family heir. Ladies if I may excuse myself I must go and find what this is all about."

And then he left dramatically closing the fancy double doors behind him leaving all his fan girls squealing.

When Tamaki entered the office he saw his father and his grandmother sitting on a couch apparently waiting for him but he also saw that there was another person seated, a boy of about his age who had blonde curly hair and dark blue eyes that were protected by rectangle framed glasses (See cover for pic). He was wearing a yellow shirt, black skinny jeans, white converse shoes. The boy looked at him with interest like he was trying to see what kind of person he was. Tamaki bowed graciously

"You wanted to see me." His grandmother nodded began her long and instructive speech.

"If you intend to become the head of the Suoh household you need to prove that you are responsible. This is Ryoko, he is to be your test if you can keep him safe and take care of him then I will be able to believe that you are indeed responsible. I have provided him with this outfit, taught him basic manners and have enrolled him here at Ouran. It will be up to you to get him a uniform and anything else he might need. I will call every day for the next week for an update. Don't break him, for that would be a bother; do you understand?''

Tamaki's PoV

My grandmother was giving me a chance to prove myself! I wouldn't fail her. I would turn this boy into a gentleman.

"Yes ma'am!" I shouted

Grandmother stiffened at my shouting and I instantly felt bad but she simply turned to the blonde boy who wasn't me, she was using the stern voice, devoid of emotion, that I had often heard, "You understand your job right?" the boy who was Ryoko nodded "you are not to be independent like before you are to let him care for you because this is his test." He nodded again still not speaking a word. "I trust you will do well; you know what hangs in the balance."

"yes ma'am." his voice was small and barely audible, with a hint of an accent.

"You may go now." and without saying it we knew she had dismissed us. He grabbed a red backpack near his feet and followed me solomly out the door.

~~~

This is my fist time writing a story like this so I'd like to know if you like it! I would also be interested in ideas for the story or if there's something I need to fix just tell me.

- phantomcat83