Your Grandmother is Calling

-Chapter 8-

It was silently assumed that Ryoko did not dream about jell-o and nobody else had enough imagination to think up any good guesses. Not to mention the fact that Ryoko wouldn't let go of Tamaki. So what became of the wonderful delicous cake?  Kyoya confiscated it for auction on the host club's website which caused lots of protest and well I wonder who bought it...also Tamaki took Ryoko home.

~~~

Since he was already done with his homework Ryoko decided to run around outside with Antoinette. I on the other hand still had to do mine but luckily the teachers never assigned much!

I had just started on my math equations(lying to himself) when Shima came in to tell me that a phone call had come for him. I ran downstairs into the parlor where the old fashioned dial phone was waiting. Holding the receiver to me ear I gave an enthusiastic "Hello! This is Tamaki Suoh!" To sy the least the voice on the other end surprised me

"Don't talk so loud boy your voice gives me a head ache."

"Grandmother, what causes you to call me?"

"Are you really so stupid that you don't remember? I said that I would be calling every night to see how Ryoko was doing. So let me speak to him."

"Oh okay hes playing outside with Antoinette. I'll go and get him." I then turned to Shima "Would you please go and have Ryoko come back in side."

"Yes master Tamaki." She gestured towards a maid who quickly hurried outside only to return minutes later with Ryoko who had Antoinette in tow.

"Ryoko, grandmother wants to speak to you!" I hand him the receiver

"Hello? Grandmother! Yup I did. The school is really pretty! And I met all of Tamaki's friends there really nice and I went to the host club too and the house is so big! I just was playing outside. Its nice too! There are flowers and stuff everywhere! Of course I'm fine nothing bad will happen to me with big brother around! lyublyu tebya!" ( ove you!) ((Not that anyone could understand what he said)) Ryoko put the receiver back down on the phone holder thing and turned to me "Hey big brother are you done with your homework yet?"

Oh no he looks so hopeful! Hes probably been waiting for me to finish this whole time! How do I tell him that I haven't been doing my work at all and that I was just playing with some figurines I got from the commoner restaurant!!!

"Um no, not done yet." He now seemed crestfallen "But hey I saw your drawings earlier they were really good!"

"You really think so! But wait what does that have to do with homework?"

"Nothing! Nothing!" Oh no alert alert! Plan is failing "How about you draw me something while I finish."

"v poryadke!" (OK!) I took that as a yes, OK, sounds good, fine by me, sure, an answer in that category called the disaster averted and charged up the stairs Ryoko following right behind me.

~~~

I had barely started my third math problem when Ryoko handed me a picture depicting me riding a giant Antoinette. Boy this kid works fast.

Ryoko's PoV

I had drawn Tamaki a picture of himself riding a giant version of Antoinette. He seemed to really like the picture and it made me really happy when he hung it up on the wall above his desk. I had drawn it Tamaki seemed to really like his dog and who wouldn't, she was really pretty and nice and always wanted to play and... what's that wonderful smell?