The final Chapter

Travis's P.O.V.

Ashley has been in a coma for four months now. I have been to visit her every single day I just hope she wakes up soon. I have sat in the same chair everyday reading to her some of her mothers favorite books from what I could remember. I've held onto her hand and told her that I love her and I will try to be the best father I can be to her from now on.

Reggie and Sam have come by. More Reggie than Sam I can still see the love Reggie has for Ashley I think Sam can see it to but wont say anything about it.  I wonder sometimes if Angelia hadn't left if I would have been strong enough to choose her.

Gina and I don't talk much to each other since that night she doesn't like the fact that she is know longer Luna and has know power. I wish I would have know how power hunger she was. Giselle came back she tried to talk me into letting her mate into our pack. When I told her it was know longer mine and I didn't think it was a good idea for him to be anywhere near me for a while she understood.

Like I said before its been four months now and a lot has changed.

************************Flashback*************************************

"You can have her over my dead body" Nathan told him. "As you wish" Alpha Roy said back. He quickly shifted into his wolf form and so did Nathan. They started circling each other growling showing each other there teeth. Alpha Roy attacked first ran for Nathan tried to go for his neck first but Nathan rolled out of the way quickly. Instead Roy ran right into the tree I knew Nathan could handle him he has been training for years.

Before Roy could get up Nathan ran right into his side which sent him flying into the tree again. It was so hard the tree started to fall. The way it was falling was towards Ashley I ran over to her I slowly lifted her up in my arms bridal style and ran with her.  Trying not to shake her to much to the pack house to the doctor. 'Nathan I've got her she's safe finish him son' I said to him through our link.

When I reached the Sunset pack house I heard a loud roar. I knew Nathan had defeated Alpha Roy. The pack doctor came out and showed me where to lay Ashley down at.

*************************End Flashback****************************************

Nathan is Alpha of The Dark Moon pack and I couldn't be prouder of him. He lives here in the Sunset Pack house for now because we cant move Ashley in her condition. Any day now I will be a proud grandpa to a set of twin pups a boy and a girl. The only thing that would make me happier is if my little girl would wake up.

 All three of my other girls have been extremely helpful through out this whole ordeal I sat them all down together and told them everything about Ashley and her mother. I thought that they would hate me but Giselle, Gabrielle, and Genevieve have all been by every other day talking to there big sister and to there niece and nephew.

Three out of four of my daughters have found there mates. Gabrielle still hasn't but I have a feeling she will seen enough. Giselle and Genevieve are a part of The Dark Moon pack Genevieve is mated to the Beta. Giselle she is just happy now. They have decorated the babies room for them for when they arrive.

"Well it's almost two o'clock time for me to go today. Nathan will be her any minute and you know how he likes to have his alone time with you" I tell her. "Please wake up soon baby girl I love you".  I kiss her forehead and as I lean back in walks Nathan. "Are you kissing my girl again Travis" he says to me with a smile on his face.

"Yes I was just telling her how much I love her" I said to him. Then he let out a growl like he was upset with me. I walked over to him and gave him a huge "she will wake up soon I can feel it" I said to him.

"She better I cant raise two pups on my own I would probably ruin them" we both laugh. "I will see you tomorrow" I say to him and I walk out the door.

Nathan's P.O.V.

I have been watching her sleep for months now. I want to touch her I have this nagging feeling like I need to be touching her all night long. I crawl into bed with her I put my head on her chest lightly making sure not to crush her. Then I put my hand on here beautiful growing belly as soon as I do that I feel her heart beat pick up. I can feel movement under my hand in her belly. Usually its two fast heartbeats I can hear and one slow one but now its three fast beats almost at the same time. 

I link the pack doctor telling him to come in here. Not a minute later the doctor comes in he was about to scold me on being in bed with her until he saw the monitors. He vitals had escalated  in a good way. "Don't you move stay exactly as you are" he said to me. I just gave him a smirk like I was going to go anywhere this is the first time her heartbeat has gone anywhere. 

All of a sudden I felt wetness on my pants "uh doctor I know I didn't pee on my self can you check her cause my pants are wet" I said to him. He pulled up the blanket and I growled at him he quickly put it down. "I think it would be best if I got a female doctor in here for you" he said.

"I think that's the smartest thing you've said in four months" I told him. He left the room rather quickly the door opened again an in walked the female doctor. She lifted up the blanket and check her I could fell myself ready to growl at her but I knew I couldn't do it.

"Ok so her water has broken do to the fact that she wont be able to push we will do a C-section on her and I think it would be best if we do it now" she said.

*************************************************************************

Victoria/Ashley

'It's time to wake up Ashley'

'I don't want to let me sleep for a little bit longer'

'I cant Ashley you need to wake up I have been protecting us for a while now. Now its your turn to be brave and protect the little pups you have'

'WHAT'

'Wake up and look at them'

I slowly opened my eyes to see a bright light.  I couldn't focus cause it was so bright in the room. Then it was a little darker I think someone pulled the shades down.  I started to blink rapidly trying to get my focus together. When I did I say Nathan and my Father sitting on opposite sides of me with babies  in there arms.

"Water" I said. Nathan put the baby down in the bassinet and poured me some water. "Slowly I don't want you to get sick" he said to me. I finished drinking the water and leaned back down a little. I looked at my father then back at Nathan.

They both were smiling at me. Nathan leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. He put his forehead against mine and said.

"Victoria if your in there thank you for protecting our pups and for protecting Ashley".

The end......................This is not edited

Thank you for every vote and every comment. I hope I didn't disappoint anyone with the ending I really was trying hard to make it really good.... I really appreciate everyone who has read this it has meant so much to me to have such awesome and amazing fans......

Until my next book which is Chances Are I hope you read and enjoy that one too....

okay im going to bed now....  ;)