Chapter 7

Mahogany's POV

When the guys were started waking up, I dragged Cassidy, and Serenity to my hotel room.

"Okay are you going to tell us the idea?" Serenity asked, and I nodded my head.

"So to find out to see if Matthew still likes you is to make him jealous, and to do that is too date one of the guys" I said and they nodded their heads.

"Actually that's not a bad idea" Serenity said and I smiled.

"It's not but I don't know I'm not the kinda person to do that to someone" Cassidy said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever your going to do the plan" me and Serenity said together and she sighed, finally agreeing.

"So what guy?" Serenity asked Cassidy and she shrugged.

"I have someone in mind" I said to them before walking out of the room and back to where the boys are, and walked in there and grabbed Carter dragging him with me back into the room with me, Serenity, and Cassidy.

"Uh mind if I ask what's going on?" Carter asked.

"Okay so Carter, me and Serenity are trying to find out if Matt still likes Cassidy, so the only way to find out is by making him jealous" I said and he thought for a moment.

"So you want me to fake date Cassidy to make Matt jealous, to see if he still likes her?" he asked and we both said yes. "well okay than" he said and we all looked at him shocked.

"Your really agreeing to this?" Cassidy asked.

"Ya why not, making him jealous obviously sounds cool, but I also want to see how jealous he gets" He said.

"Well okay than, now come'on let's get back in there before they think something's up" I said and we all walked out out of the room back into the other room to see that the boys were walking zombies, and that Matthew was carrying a tired looking Jackson who was rubbing his eyes while putting his head on Matthews shoulders, I looked over to Cassidy to see that she was too busy talking with Carter, and Carter being a flirt like usual, and I rolled my eyes and turned back around and decided to take a picture of Matt and Jackson.

"Cassidy I think your son wants you" Serenity said to her and she looked over to Matt and Jackson, and walked over there, and Matt gave her Jackson, and they started talking, and laughing.

"So Carter you know the whole you and her dating thing is fake, right?" Serenity asked him.

"Ya ya I know, but still doesn't mean I can't flirt with her" he said, and we shrugged.

"Just don't cause too much attention, and were kicking you two out of the hotel for the day" I said while pushing him out of the room, and shut the door before he could say anything, and I than went and grabbed Cassidy and dragged her over to me and Serenity. "You are going out with Carter, now give me the child, and don't worry I'll take care of him, and Serenity is going to go pack y'all's bags for the tour, because were leaving pretty soon" I said to her while taking Jackson out her hands and pushed her out of the room.

Cassidy's POV

When Mahogany pushed me out of the hotel room and shutting the door, I was speechless because I had to like comprehend what was going on, and when I finally did I shrugged and turned around to see Carter standing there.

"So whatcha wanna do" he asked putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Hmm I don't know what do you wanna do?" I asked him.

"How about Movies, And than see what happens next?" He said and I laughed a little and agreed, before we walked out of the hotel and headed to the movie theaters and we both agreed on The Amazing Spider Man 2, after watching that we decided to go get something to eat at Chipotle.

After eating at Chipotle and arguing over who's paying, which let's say I lost the argument, we decided to just walk around, and get to know each other.

"So other than you being a full time mom, and being 16, anything else I don't know about you?" he asked and I thought for a moment.

"Well I dropped out of high school when I found out I was pregnant, and became home schooled, my full name is Cassidy Jane Rose, and ya that's the main things" I said.

"Well I can't really say anything about school but my whole name is Carter McCoy Reynolds, and ya I think that's pretty much it" he said causing both of us to laugh, but we continued to talk, and walk around the park.

Serenity's POV

"Guys have any of you seen Carter or Cassidy" Cameron asked and we all shook are heads no.

"I didn't even notice that they were gone" Aaron said

"Really it's been kinda quite" Nash said, and Aaron shook his head.

"Well does anyone know where they went?" Jacob asked.

"Their probably just somewhere" Mahogany said.

"Really somewhere they could be kidnapped or something!" Taylor kinda yelled.

"Guys calm down their not kidnapped" I told them and they looked at us if we were crazy.

"How do you know that, they might be" Hayes said, before they all tried calling Cassidy and Carter.

"Where's my mommy?" a little voice said from behind me and I turned around to see Jackson and I picked him up.

"She will be back, she just went out for a little bit" I told him and he looked like he was going to cry after I said that.

"I want my mommy!" he said with tears trickling down his face and I sighed and walked over to Matthew and gave him Jackson before walking away and calling Cassidy..