Chapter 8~

Update! ^^ I'm really sorry for being lame :3 Thank you for reading still :D

___________________________________________________________________________

Kyung Soo POV

"Of course I'm gonna tell you noona. So here goes.... a good story" I smiled at her with my fan-called-awkward-smile which for me is just natural. "So, Mr. Song became our mentor right? He was like a good father to all of us. He taught everything he knew and I saw that he is just so passionate about singing, too. I love singing but I get really shy around him when I want to ask questions and such. Kai, on the other hand, just raise questions whenever he feels like it. He's like this little boy who just opened his eyes curious at everything."

"That's why they became so close. He liked how Kai is always enthusiastic about learning with him. They actually have a good raport with each other, like father and son. We see them around chit-chatting about almost everything when we have time to do so. I mean, he is a big part of Exo.  But now he is not our voice mentor anymore." I said looking directly to her beautiful eyes.

"Neh, because Mr. Song is in the Philippines now of course. But, what is the sitch? If Kai and him is close, what does it got to do with Hanna?" She asked me also looking directly to my eyes.

Noona is going to kill me. No other girl ever looked at me so straight I think she can even see right through my soul. I have to stop for a while to inspect her beautiful face. Yes, she's pretty, like Hanna, but I like her more. No. I did not say that. No.

"The part where I said they chit-chat about almost everything. That's where Hanna comes to the story. One time I was with Kai and Mr. Song when suddenly Mr. Song talked about his family. How much he loved them and treasured them that's why he can't just go back home losing his job. He can't afford to picture his family being sad. Anyway, he showed us his family. He showed us a family picture, a picture of his wife and lots of picture of her beloved daughter."

"That's Hanna, my bestfriend. aigooooo." Meilin said with a big bright smile which made my lips smile with her too.

"Yes. Kai and I thought that she was very pretty and she had his father's smiling eye. Mr. Song was so proud of her and told us that he will not let anyone hurt her and he kept telling stories and stuffs that made us, eventually, know Hanna a little bit. I had a bad feeling that Kai will like her because he's just so emotional like that. And yes, Kai liked her, in an instant. It was like love at first sight. Moreso, it was just a picture."