Chapter 13~

A/N: Feeling good right now tho my studies suck. hahaha. another update~

dedicated to strawberryyum :"> 

thanks dearies ^^

------------------> I can't stop my feels for this baek pic mianhae T_____T

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hannah~

"Oh, Kai. Hello. Why did you call? And what's with princess and prince huh?" I asked him. I admit it, I liked the 0.00003455231 second that he uttered the word princess and the 0.076182921 second he uttered the word prince plus his breathing.

"You don't like it?" I heard him say. What's not to like Jongin? I plastered a wide smile on my face. He will not see it, anyway.

I heard the door slam all of a sudden. I realized Meilin wasn't in the room yet so I assume that she just came in. Wow. My bestfriend prolly had a good time with his bias that they just went home now. Oh, wait, Jongin on the line.

"Princess?"

"Ohh shoot. Mianhae Jongin-ah." I apologized.

I saw Meilin with a giddy smile on her face. She looked like she's up to something. Something not necessarily nice. Well as for me.

"Are you busy?"

"No. Uhhh. It's just that Meilin just came in. And uhh-uhhhh.. Say thanks to Kyungsoo for making my bestfriend home safe."

"Alright. Well, uhhhh... back to the topic.... mmmmm, don't you like it?"

At this moment, Meilin is listening to our conversation. If she had this power to hear the other line, well I don't know.

"Like what?" I answered. Uhhh, I practically talk nonsense now. I'm shy. Uncertain. Everything is rebbutable.

"What I'm calling you."

"It's okay." What. what did I just say. Okay? Okay? No, it's perfect. Jongin it's perfect, don't be dissappointed. My mind is just... uuugggghhhh.

There is silence on the other line. Shoot anonymous. Shit.

"Well... I guess it isn't pretty much your style, huh?" I heard him say with a distinctively low tone.

"Uhhh, Jongin-ah. I like it." There you go prince, I said it. You should be happy, or else I'll kill myself. Loljk!! haha.

Awkward silence again....

"What is he saying?" Meilin whispered with no audible voice. She was trying hard not to be heard on the other line. Maybe just read her lips, if I translated it right.

"Mola." I said, immitating her "whisper"

"Secrets." she said.

Then, the guy on the other line was heard again. Thank goodness.

"Sorry princess. Kyungsoo was eavesdropping. He started teasing me and stuff."

"Ohhh. As well as Meilin here." I said stressing at my bestfriend's name and talking straight to her ear.

"Haha. Well then, maybe we'll just have a more decent talk later. Go to sleep now, I know you're tired." He said with much affection in his voice. I wanna squeel.

"oohh.. ohhh, yea right. Well goodnight Jongin-ah. You should rest, too." I said.

"Maybe you should adopt the "prince and princess" title dear. haha" He said.

"You're funny Jongin-ah. Uhhh. ehem. Prince."

I saw Meilin's face smiling like a retard. That's my bestfriend.

"Goodnight my princess, Jaljjayo~"

__________________________________________________________________________

hahahaha. short update. made it for like uuuhhh less than 30 min?

and my classmate is looking at my monitor blaaaaaaahhhh >////////<