Mirror of Erised And Finding Nicolas

-Ella's P.O.V-

There was no one there besides some first years and maybe a few older students. It was Ron and me in the Common Room. My hair was rainbow and white(excited).

All of a sudden I felt my hair get flipped. But there was nothing there... ODD! Then I felt something hug me from behind me. Then I remembered, OMG! HARRY FUDGING JAMES POTTER! "HARRY!", I yelled and pulled back the cloak. A laughing Harry revield and I truned to see a smirking Ron. Screw you boys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 10 at night and I was asleep in Harry's bed until I felt Harry get up ,and heard the door close. I decided to follow him. Where the bloody hell is he going!?!?!?

------- 30 minutes later!-------

We went through all the halls, down the weird moving fricking stairs, to some room with a mirror!

What!!!?! I walked into the room; Harry was on the floor sitting in front of the mirror. He was smiling, but he didn't see me. Yay! I looked at the mirror and saw it had something in a different language. I could see what he saw because I wanted to know what he saw so it worked! I knew that after reading the language it was the.....

It was the Mirror of Erised! It showed what people wanted! I seen that Harry wanted his family! If he keeps doing this he'll 1. make him go mad and 2.get him expelled!

I got to help him over this!

"Harry"

oh god! He turned around to se me and he gave me a sad ways grin.

"E-Ella!"

I looked at him with supporting grin.

"I know what you see,Harry". "I know you see your parents".

He looked at me confused.

"How can you see that? When I brought Ron he seen something else..."

I gave him a grin.

" Well, the mirror isn't an ordinary mirror!"," Its the Mirror of Erised."

I gave him a grin. He gave a confused look! Oh boy!

"It's a mirror shows what most people wants. What they desire! But, probably sometimes can't have. A man would go mad if he always come back. Seeing the things he wants,but can't have.But, Harry it's not healthy to keep coming back. You'll change and your friends will notice. Harry if Hermione and Ron knew about you coming back over and over they will be worried of you. I would be to. Dumbledor said he was going to move this and he didn't want people going looking for it! Don't be mad with me Harry, but I'm worried about you and it's not healthy! Please understand!" I pleaded with him.

He nodded and asked," How could you see it,wouldn't it show you what you desired?"

I laughed.He smiled

"Yes, it would have ,but I want to see what you saw and it gave me the wish!"

he laughed!

"I think we should head to bed before we got caught!", said Harry

-------------------------------------Finding Nicolas Famel------------------------

We were in the library with Mi-Mi. *stomp stomp stomp*

Here comes Mi-Mi!

"how can I be so stupid!", said a frustrated Mione!

"STOMP STOMP STOMP WHAM!" A book was slammed on the desk by Mione!

Mione:I never thought to look in here! I got this out of the library weeks ago for a bit of light reading.

Ron: Light Reading!!!!

-smack- I smack'ed on the back of the head  Hermione told him to be quiet asl Mi-Mi and I  looked 

something up, and started flicking frantically through the pages.

MiMi and Me: I knew it! We found it!

"Are we allowed to speak yet?" said Ron grumpily. - Smack-

Ron: Stop  hitting me Ella! Ow!

Me: Then be quiet!

Nicolas Flamel," Hermione whispered.

"is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone!" I finsihed

"The what?" said Harry and Ron  Mi-Mi and I rolled our eyes

"Oh, honestly, don't you two read?"said Mi-Mi    ""Look ! read that, there." I told them, as we  pushed the book toward them, and Harry and Ron read: The ancient study of alchemy is concerned with making the Sorcerer's Stone, a legendary substance with astonishing powers. The stone will transform

any metal into pure gold. It also produces the Elixir of Life, which  will make the drinker immortal. There have been many reports of the Sorcerer's Stone over the centuries, but the only Stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicolas Flamel, the noted alchemist and opera lover. Mr. Flamel, who celebrated his six hundred and sixty-fifth birthday last year, enjoys a quiet life in Devon with his wife, Perenelle (six hundred and fifty-eight)

."See?" said Hermione. "The dog must be guarding Flamel's Sorcerer's Stone! I bet he asked Dumbledore to keep it safe for him, because they're friends and he knew someone was after it, that's why he wanted the Stone moved out of Gringotts!", "A stone that makes gold and stops you from ever dying!" said Harry. "No wonder Snape's after it! Anyone would want it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short and its crappy. Sorry... its bad. I just got back writing snd I was in a hurry. All rights go to J.K. Rowing. Love you all!

                                                                                                   -Miss Thing!