Hogwarts and Sorting... Hat???

Chapter 4:

-Harry's P.O.V-

I was sitting on the trian with my new friends Ron Weasly and Ella Dumbledore.. We were talking about our lives. We were becoming best mates. But, I don't think a best mate stares at the other. I think I like Ella. She is beautiful. She told me how she can talk to animals and she can change her appearance; sometimes they change , but she she doesn't notices.Blue,looks like waterfall,: sad/ crying. Red,looks like fire,: Angry. Embarrassed: gray Green:orange=calm rainbow=mixed/happy. The rest I haven't found out yet. Her eyes are blue and she showed me. They were real beautiful. Anyway, I'm happy to meet Ron and Ella and getting away from the dursley's. I was interupted from my train of though when the door opend to reveal a bushy haired girl.

Girl:Have you seen a toad? A boy named Nevile lost it.

Ella:Nope sorry.

Girl:And you are?

Elle: Eleanor Dumbledor and this is my brother Ron and this is Harry Potter -while pointing to us- Who are you?

Girl: Nice to meet you. My name's Hermione. Your Harry Potter! Your on some history books. Any way where you about to do magic-asking Ron-?

Ron: yea he took scabber."Sunshine,Daisy, Butter , Mello. Turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" Nothing happend.

Hermione frrowned and told him,"Is that even a reals spell I've pratice some". She went over to me and pointed to her wand and said,"Occulous repario," And my glasses were fixed.

Me:Thank you!

Hermione: You might want to get dressed we are almost there.Ella want to come with me I'm on my way there.

Ella:Sure! I will be back soon boys.

Me and Ron:Bye.

Me: Lets get dressed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ella's P.O.V-

We Finally made it to Hogwarts me and Hermione became friends. We had all got out the train 2-7 went somewhere else and us first years ha dto go on the boats.We were let to them by.....

Hagrid!

Harry: Hello Hagrid..

Wait they know eachother???

Hgarid:Ello Harry! Looks like you met Miss Ella. Nice to see you agian Miss Dumbledore.

Me:Nice to see you to Hagrid! How are things?

Hagrid:Everythings great. Alright first year c'mon firs' year!

We were lead to boats.

Four to boat. So it was Hermione,Ron,Harry,and Me in one boat.

We soon reached Hogwarts. It's so good to be home. I've missed it so much. It so amazing and beautiful. It,s the most safest place there is! I saw everyone with awe in their faces.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We soon reached it toward the castle and we hhad made it to the great hall. Then, aunt minnie came out yay!

Aunt Minnie: Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup.