Chapter Four: Meeting Time

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that The person Who would be playing has Esme is Taylor Hill, but if you don't want her just picture her has someone that you would like but I personally say it's Taylor Hill. And I uploaded a photo how Esme would look like. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

It's Saturday morning and Marcus told me that after eight am we were going to have a breakfast with the Alpha's that were staying with us.

     I got one hour earlier because my nervousness got the better of me, don't ask why cause I don't know the answer to it too but I helped around the kitchen to do the breakfast and settle it on large table. The only ones who would be here are just the Alphas, the Lunas, Betas, and thanks to Meli she said that Marcus and I would be too, why you may ask? Because we our her close friends. She is a sweetie pie, that girl is the sweetest. Our Alpha never let's her out of his sight, we are very lucky to have her has our Luna. It was very recently that she became one, when she arrived at the pack house at first it was very difficult for her to change her lifestyle but Marcus and I got her to the rescue so that's how we became close with her.

"You look nice in a very early day" I hear the voice of the one and only Marcus. I didn't look back and keep my focused on getting the food on the table.

"I could say the same to you my love" I reply now looking at him and my eyes wonder on his clothes for the day. He looks so cute, with some red converse, kakis and a red t-shirt that matches his shoes but with that shirt I can see his muscles on every angle. From what I heard there is two gay Alpha's or Betas in some pack but we still don't know yet who.

"You look cute babe" I walk to him and hug him, he kissed my forehead and hug me back. "I love morning hugs" yeah, we are almost like boyfriend and girlfriend but we are never ever gonna be one. Cries in Spanish.

In the distance we hear some murmur's getting closer and our Alpha speaking. "And here we are, this is where you are gonna be having your breakfast and dinners. Our house is your house." With that said our visitors go sitting around the table, so Marcus and I make our move to sit beside Luna Meli, she looks so calm and cute so I say my good mornings to the Alpha and Luna.

"Morning Esme, did you already catch your first victim?" She whispered and giggled, while she looked at my way I rolled my eyes at her playfully.

"No I haven't sweetie, but you'll see, so what guy do you suggest me?" She starts looking at the crowd Infront of us so I follow her eyes where it lands, and whispered "Okey, do you see that Beta guy his name is River with very short hair and tank top? His from a pack at Miami, his very outgoing guy. Try to talk to him" his name makes me remember the song of the movie Pocahontas of the river, I'm a big fan of Disney movies and I can beat anyone who dares me to sing a Disney song, I know them all. They are amazing songs that will always make my inner child go wild.

     Then I feel someone on my right get to close for my liking and pushes me to my left to where Meli was. "Who are we gossiping about?" Marcus ask whisper yelling at us. Meli and I Shh at him. I tell my plan on how to talk to the Beta River, so it goes like this: first Marcus would search for River and tell him his Alpha was waiting for him on the back patio, then when River shows up and waits I'll show up and "accidentally" bump into him. Marcus approves of it so when we finish the breakfast and let the two hours pass. This mission is called: Meeting Time.

I walk to the patio in a hiding place waiting for River to appear, to be very honest I'm not nervous at all. I sit on the grass crossing my legs Indian style while I look at my nails, I need to get them painted and 'pronto'. I don't feel the radiance of the sun anymore, like someone is blocking it and when I look up infront of me is my damned roommate. I roll my eyes and try to look at his face but the sun makes his face shadow-ish.

"Hey Mountain Everest can you like move or something your blocking my tan section" after that said he kneels Infront of me so he can be face to face with me. I didn't have the time before to get his figures right, he had beautiful dark blue eyes, it's like looking straight at the ocean and pointy nose with a nice looking pinky full lips, and a messy dark brown hair that I want my hands go over them. His tan skin makes my skin look pale when in reality my skin is almost tan. His muscles flex in this position even his jaw makes my breathing hard. He has one ear piercing and one sleeve arm tattooed completely. His so fucking hot I think I just got wet, but I don't show any emotions. Why didn't I see this before? Right, cause after he kick me out of my own room I slept on Marcus room, and in the morning when I return to mine he was gone.

"Take a picture it would last longer" he replied, his voice makes my neck hair stand. He sounds so powerful and so good, can I just take him right here?

"I would, but flash photography scares animals" I scowl

He just smirk, "And you most be the great Esme everyone speaks about" did I mention I have a "great" reputation here? We'll if you ask the elders most of them hate me, but the ones who jugde me are the ones who doesn't really know me. That's the reason I got on my room wall this quote "Don't judge a book by it's cover".

"The one and only" I smile that doesn't reach my ears. "And you are.."
I didn't know his name to finish.

    He open his mouth to speak but was cug of by Marcus who looked at me with wide eyes "Jarritos!" He stated, Jarritos it's something we say when we need to talk in Private. But then I remember The mission and that made my eyes go so wide I thought It would pop out of me. God why did this greek god appears in a bad time! I look back at the mystery guy who had a frustrating or mad expression?

"It was good to check you out for a short time but I need to go soo adiós!" I got up and went to where Marcus was standing with a shock face.

     His first words were "Oh My God why didn't you told me you would be talking to a Greek God while I was just doing nothing!" I started to Shh him, I look back at the mystery guy but he was gone.

     "I'm sorry babe, no but really, I was waiting for you to come with River to do the Mission we had, the hot babe walked in very unexpected" I said walking beside Marcus.

"Oh and River he believed what I said about his Alpha and his waiting in our usual spot" he replies, Marcus and I had a usual "spot" that is in a tree not to far from the packs patio. Usually most people won't go there because there is just some wood laying in the ground circular form and in the middle some woods to make a bonfire. It's a cool place to hang out at night but at day not a lot of people go there.

"Okey let's meet River" I smirk and walk alone to the spot.