Chapter three: Don't mess with me

I arrived to the pack house around 8pm after a long day of work. Being an artist at twenty one without a good work to develop it, it's hard but I have to get money in some way so I'm at the Señor Paleta for a time being. Marcus send me a throwback picture of us when we where getting some office supplies for his father. The picture said Queen Esme and King Marcus, I laugh at it and remember the good old days back in high school.

I got a missed call from my mom... oh god I'm plain dead. I'm even scared to call her now, we'll I have to face the devil one day so here it goes nothing.

I hear her breathing in the phone line so she answered... if she's not talking this means that she's already planning my funeral.

"Hey mom! I miss you so much! I-I'm sorry I didn't answer you earlier I was working and you know how work is-"

"Don't sweat talk me young lady, usted sabe que su madre viene primero que todo!"

"I know mom I'm sorry-" oh god this isn't gonna end well

"Usted señorita le he dicho que me conteste aunque se este muriendo coño" I could notice that she is doing something cause in the background i could hear my siblings screaming "Ya les he dicho que se me tranquilicen o se las buscarán!" I know what that means, if they don't stop what there doing my mother will hit them with the chancla o correa, and believe me it hurts like a bitch. I'll pray for my siblings later.

"Mamá! I have to leave you, I arrived now to the pack house and I need to do my things here"

"Alright mi vida will talk later, te amo. Say hi to Marcus!" Oh did I forgot that my mom loves Marcus? Yeah when they first meet it was like her lost son was found. I meet Marcus when I got to the pack house 14 years ago when I was eight and he was ten. My parents had to leave me here, they said it should be better for me. My mother is a human vs my dad who is a werewolf, but he was the beta of the old pack where I was born, I had a horrible past there so they thought Yellow Moon would be a good place for me. So here we are, my life is truly a roller coaster that I love and I don't need a mate to show me that I have to be dependent to him.

Yellow Moon pack had the wildest wolfs around America and Europe. Why? Cause of the determination of carefree, it's like the rouges. They sometimes come in peace to join us and live happily here even if it's wild life we have the usual thing other pack have. I'm a warrior, so my rank is pretty high but not like the beta, Luna and the Alpha. Marcus is a peacemaker, that's why he calms the waters when I'm in a fight or something. He even made both of us a t shirt, his shirt said "Don't mess with my Latina" and mine said "I'm his Latina". I love him so much, his special.

"Day dreaming again pumpkin?" I jumped and punched his chest while his chuckling of my reaction.

"Cabron, don't scare me like that" we started to walk side by side to the warrior house that's where I live since the old Alpha had said I'm gonna be a Warrior like my father.

"You know your late right? The Alphas have already arrived and join us for dinner and all" has we claim the stairs I could sniff the strange aroma of the new guests that are going to stay for three days.

"A Queen is never late, everyone else is simply early" I quote and smile at him while I open the door to my room. The good news is I'm alone with Marcus at the moment and the bad news is an Alpha is staying at my room.

"Oh don't quote me The Princess Diary now" after he looked to where my eyes set, he walks to the strangers bags and start to look for something.

"What the fuck Marcus?! what are you doing?" I try to put everything back on the bag where he was looking, he toke something out of it and make a run to my bed.

"Don't you want to see if your roommate has it big? Cause I do!" We start to laugh and he starts to act like a kid showing me the big boxers. "We'll aren't you a lucky one" he spats

I toke the boxers from his hands and put it on. I wear it has if I was a guy but obviously it was on my pants. "Hey Missy want to get it hard? Cause I have something hard for you" I said with my manly voice. We start to laugh but Marcus stop dead serious and stands. And I feel something or someone behind me, I start to touch it but when I start touching more above a voice stops me.

"You won't like to continue, turn around"

Oh God... I feel my cheeks burning bright red like a tomato. And I do has I been told, my eyes are set on the floor, I feel so stupid right now.

"I would like to have my boxers back, Captain Underpants" I could hear Marcus holding his laughter. Damn this dude, I take the boxers off and give them to the stranger. "Now, I would like to be alone in this room"

Marcus and I do the walk of shame to the hallway and close the door behind me, I look at him and spat "I hate you like I hate veggies"