Chapter Six: Wedding

"Here you go honey, are you ready?" Marcus pass me the boutique of flowers, it was all with yellow and whites

"Y-yeah" no I'm not, since I come back from the library I felt like I was doing a big mistake, since he touch me. I want to vomite, my anxiety is eating me alive.

"Honey your gonna do just fine" that's when I felt my fathers hand on my shoulder making me look up at him, I sighed and hug him.

"Papá I'm so scared" I wanted to cry.

"Esme, you don't have to do this if you don't want to" he knows why I'm doing this. Last year he retired of being a beta, my brothers who are growing up being little pups could end up being Omegas because of me. It's stupid all of this werewolf rules, it's totally unfair, if the elder sibling isn't engaged so all of the family will fall with him/her.

I inhale and hold my fathers hand, "Let's do this"

When my bridesmaids started walking through the aisle. When it's my turn I hold my fathers arm very tight and I hear him whisper to me "please don't break my arm", that made me chuckle, forming a smile on my face.

Just when I entered everyone stood up and gasp of aw when they saw me and my father.

My eyes landed on Theo's esmerald ones. And I tried to focus on him, just him but the same scent that was on the library come back. I want to go for that amazing glorious smell but my goal stand more.

I didn't even realize that I was in front of Theo, he took my hand in his warm one and give it a little squeeze. He help me to come closer to the pastor who just smiled at us. I could hear a growl from a distance but I shrug it off and ignore it.

"You look extremely gorgeous" I hear Theo whisper, and I whisper back "You look very handsome" he chuckles.

"Good evening everyone, thank you for joining us in this beautiful evening and graceful gift has we all gonna witness the bond we're gonna seal" the pastor announced, that's when everyone sits down.

"Now, the vows"

Theo and I looked at each other holding both of our hands. His esmerald eyes shine so bright, like a little kid opening a Christmas gift. And he begin "Esme, I couldn't found the right words of how to start this, believe me I struggled so here it goes" I chuckled and nod for him to continue,

"Now that I know you, and love you,
I feel that the world has given me a chance to once again believe
that we are all very much deserving of a love that can make you feel
as much as you make me feel today,
and since the day you said and did the things that so lightly and honestly made my heart open.
I feel courageous with you,
And I haven't always been so strong,
but I feel un afraid to tell you
how much you mean to me and how much I love you.
Whatever it is that has changed in me
and made me better in my expression,
I attribute to you.
I am grateful and humbled by this love.
Today is one of those days I feel overwhelmed with affection for you,
so much so
that my heart feels like it will jump
out of my chest to run,
and try to find where yours may be"

     I could heard people sniffing and letting out a cry. I couldn't even heard Marcus say in a low tone "that was so damn beautiful", and it in deed it was. I was in awe, my eyes we're watering trying to hold my tears back. I just smiled and squeeze Theo's hand.

     The pastor look at my direction, "Now the brides vow", and I could feel all eyes on me. My social anxiety was peaking out, trying to calm my nervous I breath in and out. Theo whispered to me "You got this". He helped me so much this pass months, I couldn't even ask for a better person to asked me to marry him.