Chapter two: ¡Ay Madre Mía!

*Picture of Marcus*
---------------------------------------------

"Bienvenidos a Señor Paleta what can I get you" I smiled showing my enthusiasm, but the client was looking at my short costume work it's all pink with a ice cream in the end of the mini dress and had my name in a name tag on the right side corner of my boob and for being a short mini dress it showed my long tan legs. I hit the guy with my pen on his head to look up at me so he did. "I'm waiting for your order sir." The guy looked older by his late twentys, with greasy brown hair, thin lips and brown eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry miss it just that how can a girl has pretty has you can be working here?" He and his two friends who where sitting in front of him chuckle. I almost gag of how ridiculous they look and sadly this isn't the first time that happen to me.

"And why are three ridiculous dudes like you are doing in a kids place? And for your information I'm taken if you don't want trouble just order the damn ice cream so you can leave and cry at your mummy's of how pathetic you guys look right now by saying pick up suck lines" I think I looked like a psychopath right now but I truly just want to work calmly. The guys keep looking at me like I'm the first person that talks to them like that, they didn't bother to order so they left. I sighed, seconds later past and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I walk to a corner to see who it was.

Text message from Marcus

Heyyy babee! I talked to Meli and she said that the gala is tomorrow BUTTTT some Alphas are gonna stay today at the house pack cause you know they live very for so whatever the thing is that they are some that are sleeping in our room we'll the unmated Alphas! It's so weird... but just only those who have two beds in there room. And you that in your room you have that extra bed soooo let's see how the night goes ;) ttyl <3

What the actual fuck..

I felt a tiny sticky hand in mine "Miss are you okey? You have a weird face and your scaring my friends..." I look down of the victim and it was a little blond girl with chocolate all over her hands and face. Her big blue eyes looked at me and I soften, I bend down to clean her a little.

"Sorry sweetie I didn't mean to scare you and your friends" saying that three more kids around her age walked to be near us.

"Your pretty" she rub her small hand on my right cheek. She's so cute. "My brother needs a girlfriend like you very pretty and nice" she giggle with her three friends. Is she playing Cupid?

"Aww your cute, but where are your parents?"

"I'm with my brother, I told him to clean me up but he said his busy" she looked a little sad and so the three friends of hers. His a dick for treating her young sister like that, he should always have time for her.

"Well he should have time for you pretty girls, where is he right now?"

The little girl pointed to a guy that I couldn't figure out his face with a platinum hair girl that looked more fake than my grandmas teeth, and I know exactly who she is. Now that's why he left his sister hanging, for that bitch. I walked to there table and face them. While I got closer to them I could hear Ursulas giggle, I just want to gag of this scene. She showed almost everything if her body, with ponds of makeup in her face and she was almost on top of him. This is an ice cream shop for kids for god sake why are this people want this kids to lost there virgen eyes?!

I tap this guys shoulder, "Excuse me" when he turns to me his grey eyes doesn't show any effects and looks more irritated by my action.

"What? I already have my waitress so you can leave" with that he turns his head back to the bitch.

No one turns there back on me.

"Sir this is a public area if you want to show high porn go to a motel that's on the next block of this street" I am the mother of comebacks, don't tease me boy.

To be honest this guy is hot but gross by the fact he is in a kids place having dirty things with the bitch of the pack.

"Esme fuck off" Ursula irritated gives me the heart finger and looks at me like I'm a problem but in reality they are the problem. She takes her red lipstick, ugh I hate makeup.

"You should try eating some makeup so at least you can be pretty on the inside" the guy chuckle of my comment and Ursula looks like she is gonna explode any minutes.

"I come here to say don't be an ass to your sister and her friends, if you come here is to have time for them, not to get them lost there virgen eyes! So you enjoy time with them or leave" my eyes are set straight on his grey ones. He eyes have soften after a while and sigh.

"We'll it looks like your a boring girl" he stretches his arms to Ursula who is laughing at his comment. Ay madre mía did he really said that?

"Yeah, and what makes you so exciting" he skulls at my comment and I hear some giggles. When I look back it's his sister and her friends.

"Fine I'm leaving, come Cecilia. It was nice knowing you umm Ursuba? Bye" with that said the guy and the four kids left, leaving Ursula sitting there shocked.

"See you later Ursuba" I turn my heel to work chuckling by the nickname I'll use for her for now.