My Bitches (The Performance Trio IDK What They're Called)

Preston Goodplay

Preston Goodplay always watches YouTube videos in theater mode, because he's EXTRA AS FUCK

Preston's gram-gram has dementia, and he mostly has to take care of her, save for an asshole nurse.

Also, when he was eight, his mother stabbed his abusive father. She was drunk, and when she tried to drive herself and Preston away, she got into a car accident. Preston has a scar around the lower part of his neck, all over his shoulders and the top of his arms. But, unlike Nurf, he never let his difficult past turn him into a bad person. He instead channelled his emotions into his art. (Why do I always hurt my favorite character the most)

Preston Goodplay? More like Preston GoodGAY I'm so sorry

Preston is 10, but he's still six months older than Max. He's an asshole about it.

pres hids fi shstick in sholder puf

Has 78 Oscar Wilde quotes written in purple ink in his playwriting notebook

Has a shit ton of rainbow pencils. Yeah. You know what I'm talking about.

 You know what I'm talking about

These

Nerris

Nerris

Nerris is majestic.

She wants to take Nikki to destroy the One Ring to Rule Them All. Nikki's down for it, to be honest.

Harrison

Harrison lived with his grandmother in the South of France ever since he made his brother disappear. He misses his family.

Harrison's brother is actually John Cena, because no one can see him.