chapter 4 (filler)

You woke up with your face down on a pillow, your left hand gripping your beanie. You inhaled deeply and rolled over, rubbed your eyes and looked around. You were in 2Ds bed. You quickly look to your side. Thankfully, he wasn't there. You sighed and cupped your cheeks. You were still in what you had worn out last night, but your shoes and jacket were off. You rolled back over, when it dawned on you.

"School."

You blurted. You hopped out of his bed, full of newly discovered energy and motivation. You desperately shuffled through your purse until you found your phone. It was almost 8, so you didn't have much time, but enough to find 2D and get a ride back to your dorm and grab your bag. If Hannah had ever even come back...

You grabbed your beanie and put your up into a bun, sloppily. You then went through 2Ds bedroom door and found him messing around with a keyboard on his couch.

"Ouh yewr up! Sowwy I didn' wake yew up good enough last night... yew were tired so ah' helped yew in n' got yew to bed. Do yew 'ave school?"

You smiled and nodded. "Thank you. So much for all of this. I really appreciate it. We should hangout again some other time for sure. It... it was nice."

2D bit his bottom lip with his k9 and smiled. "Fa' sure! Just lemme know... ah'll see yew 'round." He looked back down and continued to press the keys until he found a chord he liked.

You couldn't take it anymore. You quickly ran to him and threw your arms around his shoulders. You buried your face into his neck and smiled, scared to take your face away, knowing it was glowing with embarrassment. "You saved me last night 2D. I'll see you soon."

He was speechless, but the good kind. He hugged you back for a moment before you left.

Walking down to the street, the smell of him stuck to you for a bit longer. He smelled like cigarettes, hard liquor, but also the odd combination of bubblegum in there somewhere. You didn't even care that you forgot your hoodie.

In fact, you hoped that when you got your jacket back, it smelled like him forever.