Chapter 1 - Chosen

Jiyeon's POV

Annyeonghaseyo my name is Im Jiyeon , I am the main vocalist , lead dancer and the maknae in my group called NF (not finished.) from JYP entertainment. I was born in Beijing , China and stayed there for 3 years after I was born , after me and my parents headed to America. Then after 12 years we headed to Korea , but right now my parents are in China. I can speak 4 languages fluently (Korean , Chinese , English and Japanese.) My group has 5 members , our leader who is always there for us , Im Lena she is the sub vocalist. the sweet and soft , Lee Jungha she is the main dancer and lead rapper. the one who takes care of us , Kim Yuri she is the main rapper. the one that personally looks after me but my bestie , Jung Minji - the person who also auditioned with me - she is the lead vocalist.

We debuted in 2013 , back then we met BTS who also debuted. I am best friends with Jungkook , he likes to annoy me by saying 'noona' a lot. I am 2 months older than him. But , I think of him as a little brother of my own.

Well let's skip to now.

My group got ready to go to a building, our manager told us that she will be waiting for us outside in a black van. We headed outside and went inside the van.

Manager : you girls ready.
Lena : what is it?
Manager : sorry girls but I can't say anything....
Jungha : whatever it is I'm exited! fighting!

We reached the building and went in. We sat down on the empty green chairs. Then someone came......

??? : hello NF girls....

We all stood up and bowed.

??? : I am the MC.
Lena : 1,2,3

We bowed ,

NF : not done , not finished , annyeonghaseyo NF imida!!

And we sat down.

MC : today I have a box that has pieces of paper and in one of them has a idols name. We already chose a name.

Turn by turn we all picked a piece. At 3 we all opened it.

MC : 1,2,3....alright who's got it! turn it around.

I was shocked it said 'K.T'...but I still turned it around. I looked to see if my members had something on it as well , but nothing was on the piece of paper.

MC : well done Jiyeon!
Jiyeon : for what? did I win something?
MC : you won and now your going to be on 'We Got Married'
NF : well done Jiyeon!

They are cheered and jumped.

Jiyeon : but why does it say 'K.T'?
MC : he's going to be you virtual husband!

We all froze but then my group kept jumping and cheering. I just froze.

Taehyung's POV

When my group was in the resting room , out manager came up and told us.....

Manager : alright boys.

We stood up.

BTS : on what?
Manager : just bare with me , so I have found out who the groom is!
Jimin : who is it?
J-Hope : I'm not ready to get married.
Suga : who said it was gonna be you anyway.
Manager : it's........Kim Taehyung!!!!!
Taehyung : for what?
Manager : we got married!!

Earlier......

Manager : boys , we're out here to do a challenge , who ever wins.....they get a very good prize. I will ring the bell for starter and then you ran all the way to the ladder and then you go over the log , you dive in the pool and swim out of it. Then , you will see a buzzer and then you will run all the way back to here.

After they all finished , Taehyung was the first one to be back at the dorms.

Now......

He jumped in the air.

BTS : who's the bride!?

He stopped.

Manager : I actually don't know , but you'll find out.

And walked away.

The next day , I had to go to a beautiful park

I saw a beautiful girl waiting there , but she looks familiar

I came up to her.

Taehyung : Jiyeon?
Jiyeon : oh , sunbaenim.

She bowed.

Taehyung : what are you doing here?
Jiyeon : well , I have a card for you....

She handed me a card in a envelope. I opened it

.....
.....
.....

Taehyung : we're virtually married?!
Jiyeon : yup!
Taehyung : that's great!

She looked shocked.

Jiyeon : huh , I thought you would be angry?
Taehyung : with you , I'm not.

I smiled. She blushed , it was so adorable.

Jiyeon : let's go get ice cream!

She said while still trying not to blush.