Chapter 9 - Amusement Park

Taehyung's POV - 2:52 PM

I saw a piece of lettuce on Jiyeon's lip so I came closer and saw Jiyeon was so cute when she was surprised. I came more closer and quickly picked up a tissue and wiped it off so no one could see. But I was wrong , Minji. Minji gave me a death glare when I was talking to Jimin hyung. I got an amazing idea.

Taehyung : let's go to the amusement park!!
Jiyeon : that sounds fun!
Yuri : does everyone agree?
J-Hope : yeah!
Yuri : everyone will meet here back at 3 , ok?!
Jungha : yes mam!

She joked.

Jiyeon : hana , dul , set!

Everyone ran off. But I grabbed Jiyeon's wrist before she could leave.

Jiyeon : what's wrong oppa?
Taehyung : nothing , but can dress the same? it's ok if you say no-
Jiyeon : sure I would love to!

She smiled.

Taehyung : ok come with me.

.......

I waited for her , for a couple of minutes. When she opened the door....

She looks so adorable in that large t-shirt

Taehyung : are you sure you want to wear that? if you don't want to , you don't have to.
Jiyeon : Kim Taehyung! I told you insist. so I insist ok!

She said as a soldier.

Taehyung : yes mam!!

I saluted. She laughed.

Jiyeon : kaja!

She grabbed me hand and dragged me to the beach. When we reached there.

Minji : your 37 seconds late!
Lena : your wearing match couple outfits!
Jungha & J-Hope : OMG!!!!!
Jin : wow , I didn't know you'd ever plan that!
Yuri : anyway don't disturb them , they're a cute couple!
Minji : huh....lets get going!

Trying to avoid the fact we're cute. When we arrived at the amusement park , we all went in a roller coaster together. I was enjoying it because Jiyeon was hugging my arm all through the ride! I was freaking out , she was too cute! But I had to play it cool. After the ride , we were in groups and we had to meet everyone at the entrance at 8. Our group was RapMon hyung , Minji (of course) , Jungkook , Jungha , J-Hope hyung , me and Jiyeon. And the others in another group.

Our group decided to play the Crane Machine. Me , Jungkook and J-Hope played to win. We tried our very best to win the cute rilakkuma for the girls.

 We tried our very best to win the cute rilakkuma for the girls

Jungkook was first , second was J-Hope and I was last. I gave it to Jiyeon and smiled at her.

Jiyeon : me?
Taehyung : yeah.
Jiyeon : gomawo oppa!

She hugged it. So cute.....

After we went in the haunted house , the girls didn't want to go but we said that we'll take care of them.

We went inside , we walked slowly while Jiyeon was hugging me like a baby. Suddnely a wolf jump scared us. We all screamed and ran. We were in a green room where a table was with white cloth. We walked near to the wall because we knew they was someone under the table. A woman in white came out and screamed so loud that my eardrums were banging , we all ran. After some terrifying scares we were out. But I was only with Jiyeon.

Taehyung : I guess we lost the others.
Jiyeon : I guess so. hey oppa , lets go to the ferries wheel!

She pointed with a huge smile.

Taehyung : alright jagi.

6:59 PM

We were on the Ferris Wheel. We laughed and talked about our auditions. We hardly knew we were already at the top. I was talking but when I felt something touching my shoulder. I turned at saw sleeping Jiyeon , so cute. I laughed a little. I went closer and closer until I felt her warm soft lips on mine. I quickly let go because I just realized what I did. I slapped myself a few times. Her lips taste like berries! yummy! Taehyung shut up! I slapped myself. I realized we had to go off so I tried to wake up her but she didn't wake up so I had to carry her on my back and go to the entrance because it's 7:50 PM. In the middle she finally woke up.

Jiyeon : ahhhh , oppa? where are we going?
Taehyung : you finally woke up! we're going back to the entrance remember?
Jiyeon : oh yeah!

We already saw them waiting for us.

Minji : again--
Taehyung : ok ok Minji.
Minji : just next time.

I put her down.

Jungha : we have to go now bye!
NF : bye!!

We waved.

BTS : bye!!

He waved.

We all went inside our vans and drove to our own dorms