Chapter 16 - Birthday

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up to see a letter by my side where oppa was supposed to be.

Jagi , I'm sorry , I had to leave early for a BTS concert today but I'll be back probably near midnight see you later <3.

I smiled at the letter and got ready to head to the elevator. I remembered it was oppa's birthday today , I called my manager and set up something for his birthday.

Taehyung's POV

I wanted to be there next to Jiyeon but we had to have a concert in Japan!

Jimin : what are you thinking?

He said slinging his arm around my neck.

Taehyung : hmmm , nothing.

Staff : come on now guys , we're gonna be on stage in a few seconds.

He said as we came back to our senses and got onto the platforms that brings up on the stage.

We had a blast with our fans in the concert.We got backstage and the staff helped us clean our sweat and get ready to go back. Our manager told us to go inside the room next door to rest so we did.

But we saw a huge gift box and I knew it was something....

J-Hope : is it a dog?!

He said grabbing everyone to make a circle chain and we jumped around like little kids about to get candy.we finally got tired and stopped. We stood back and....

Jiyeon : ja jjang!

She popped out of the box holding a cake. I smiled at her cuteness.

Jungkook : noona!

He said while jealous and shook. She got out of the box and put the cake on the table and I pulled her in a hug and she hugged back.

 She got out of the box and put the cake on the table and I pulled her in a hug and she hugged back

Jimin : Jiyeon!

Everyone waved at her. She chuckled.

Jiyeon : BTS , follow me!

She said like a soldier. We all saluted and followed her.

We came on stage and it was dark.

Suddenly....

Eveyone : SURPRISE!!!!

The lights went on. We were on stage with Jiyeon and there were so many kpop idols in the crowd singing 'happy birthday' to me.

Jiyeon : happy birthday oppa!

She backhugged me while I was frozen. I turned around to face Jiyeon and hugged her tightly.

Taehyung : thank you jagi.

I said sincerely while smiling.

Jiyeon : let's enjoy the party oppa!

In a flash all of BTS dashed down to the crowd to join in the party. I held Jiyeon's hands and dragged her to the crowd.

We had a blast. I met all my idol friends there , while I kept showing off Jiyeon to them.

It was the best birthday I had.....all thanks to my wife.