Chapter 14 - MAMA 2017

3:31 PM

I was so excited to see Jiyeon again , we've been so busy that we haven't see each other in days! We're actually doing a collab on stage , but we haven't practiced with each other - but we know the dance. It's gonna be me , Jungkook , Jimin hyung , J-Hope hyung and Suga hyung. RapMon and Jin hyungs can't do it because they're doing something backstage. I HOPE I GET JIYEON AS MY PARTNER!! I'm not letting the 'golden maknae' steal her!

We arrived at 5:45 PM and the paparazzi and fans were there at the red carpet. When we passed the red carpet and inside. I heard another car stopping and the door opened...

NF! JIYEON!!!

She looked so pretty. I couldn't go up to her because we had to go in.

A few hours later , MAMA 2017 started.

It was NF's turn!!!!

(Jiyeon is Irene - the one who starts the dance)
(Imagine NCT isn't there)

So beautiful and angelic.

The camera was on me for a few seconds.

Crowd : WOOOOOOOOO!!! *clapping*
Taehyung : well done babe!!!!

I jumped and clapped.

It was finally our turn. I kept on looking at Jiyeon , her smile is everything.

After many people performing , it was our collab!!!
(Jiyeon is Wendy and Taehyung is Taehyun)

I'm surprised that it wasn't only BTS and NF , but I'm happy that Jiyeon was my partner.

Backstage , I got to talk to Jiyeon - FINALLY!!

Taehyung : babe!

She turned around and ran and hugged me.

Jiyeon : hi oppa!

She smiled.

Taehyung : I forgot to tell you something when we met at the buffet.
Jiyeon : oh , what is it?
Taehyung : we're going to go to Japan tomorrow, so meet me at the airport , okay?
Jiyeon : okay oppa , bye.

She waved and left. I waited for her to close the door completely and.....

Taehyung : YESSSSS!!!!!!

I said to myself feeling proud and jumping. I headed to my seat and sat down next to Jimin.

Jimin : what took you so long?
Taehyung : nothing.

I said grabbing a water bottle behind my seat.

Jimin : okay.

Suddenly . I saw me and Jiyeon on the huge screen. I almost choked while the members were teasing me.

TAEHYUNG AND JIYEON - TAEGI NOMINATED FOR BEST COUPLE AWARDS.

What???

I could also see Jiyeon confused. A few more nominees were announced.

THE WINNER IS........

TAEGI!!!!!!!!!

Crowd : yayayayayayayayayayayayayya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clap* *clap* *clap*

BTS : go up Tae.

I walked to the stage while BTS still teasing me.

When I reached the stage I found Jiyeon already there.

I hugged her.

Crowd : ooooooooo!!!!! so cute!!!!!!! TAEGI!!!!!!

Jiyeon : well done oppa.

She said hugging me back. We both said a speech and thanked each other. When we finished our speeches , I kissed Jiyeon and we both waved bye at each other.

The crowd got louder and louder. When I got back to my seat BTS......

Jin : ooooooo Taehyung.
J-Hope : OMG!!
Jungkook : why'd ya do that!
RapMon : wow Tae.
Jimin : that's shocking Tae!
Jungkook : really , you had to do that.

I stuck my tongue out at Jungkook playfully.

I could feel Minji sending me lots of death glares , but I didn't dare to make eye contact with her.

I'm so proud of Jiyeon and well...NF winning an award! But I'm surprised that we won an award as well!

It's almost 11 and we have to go. We reached our hotel and BTS was still teasing me about that kiss with Jiyeon.

But I can't wait until tomorrow!