Am I dreaming? (Magcon Fanfic)

Hi there! I'm Layla Tompson! You may know me from YouTube or Vine! Yeah, I guess you could say I was famous on there! Well, here are the things you should know about me! Well I am 16 years of age (trying to be sophisticated), I am 5'3, I am short! I have long light brown hair that has natural waves in it! I have these weird crazy blue eyes! Everyone says they are pretty, but you know I don't really like them! I play volleyball and I am in dance! I am pretty skinny, but I eat more than most teenage boys do!

So... Today is my birthday! So I woke up in the morning (feeling like P didy!). I went downstairs to see my mom and dad sitting at the kitchen table talking. By the way it is the first day of summer! "Morning" I said happily. "Good morning, and happy birthday" They said in unison. "We have a present for you" my dad added. Hmmmmm, I wonder what they would get me, I told them not to get me anything! "I don't need anything" I said quickly. "Well, I am pretty sure you are going to love this". My dad handed me an envelope. I opened it and I was in shock! I was invited to Magcon!!! I was going on tour with the guys! "Oh my god! Thank you so so so much". Wait does that mean I can bring my best friend in the whole wide world, Lia!

I had to start packing, and I called Lia, She said that she could come and she packed too while we talked on the phone! I was getting really tired so I put on some black leggings and my Coca Cola jumper and hit the hay!