Chapter 7

Hey Guys! I just wanted to tell you that I am going to extend the contest to the end of May! So you can message me the info, I have it in the previous chapter thing, so ya! Kay, you can read now!

_____________________________________________________________________

Layla's POV

When we got home, we walked inside Jack and Jack's house. When I looked I saw all of the guys on the couch! Cameron, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, Brent, Jack G, And Hayes! I screamed super loud and went to hug them all! "I missed you guys so much!" I yelled. "We missed you too" they all said in unison. We hung out for a while and then we decided to go do something. We decided we were gonna go to the beach in the middle of the night! It's a good thing it's warm out! "Well we got to stop at my house so I can get my swim suit!" I yelled. "Alright! Lego!" Carter yelled. We got to my house and I ran into the house to change quickly, Lia came with me because we were the same size so she could fit my clothes. I put on a black and white tribal print strapless bikini, then I threw on my high waisted shorts and my Taylor Caniff crop top! They all gave me shirts of them, so I turned them into crop tops! I threw on my black vans. Lia was wearing a deep purple strapless bikini, and she put on some high waisted shorts and my shirt that said 'Can u not'. I gave her a pair of white vans to wear with it too. I threw my hair into a messy ponytail and so did she.

We walked back out to the giant truck. "Representing girl!" Taylor yelled. "You know it" I said smiling. When we got there I ran to the water and put my toes in. It was freezing, I ran quickly out. Then Nash picked me up, "if you throw me in, I will beat you so hard, you won't be able to comprehend what life is" I yelled. He laughed and put me down. Then I went around to all of the boys and told them to pick Nash up and throw him in! I got out my phone, I yelled 1...2...3! I hit record and they grabbed him and threw him in! I was laughing so hard. After a while of messing around and me getting thrown in my Nash, we went home. I went to bed thinking about how great of a day I had!