Chapter 2

I woke up and I was so so excited! I got up, and hopped in the shower. After I got into comfy but cute traveling clothes, I put on black leggings, pretty sure I have at least 15 pairs of those, I then put on a long sleeve shirt that said 'Free Hugs'! I put on a gray baggy cardigan, and gray Vans. I went to the bathroom and I put my hair in a messy ponytail! I did my make up, not much, just Mascara, blush, and lip gloss.

I hopped in the taxi that was waiting for me and we went to pick up Lia! She hopped in the car and had on almost the same outfit as me! "Twinning" I said jokingly to her. We were so excited, we were saying our favorite Viners, mine is Nash Grier! I can't believe I might meet him! Her favorite was Cameron Dallas!

We got out of the cab and did everything we needed to and we borded the plane. We sat down and we were joking around until I saw them! The Magcon bys! I went up to them and said "Hi! I'm Layla Tompson! I had the honor of being invited to do the Magcon tour with you guys". They looked over at me, and the last one to look at me was Nash! He was so perfect! His eyes, that was a teeny part of why I liked him. As I was staring at Nash like an idiot he smiled at me! "Hi, I am Nash Grier, and I heard about you before, you are kinda my favorite Viner" he told me "And it is great that you are touring with us! It's about time we got a girl to keep us you know 'in check'" I smiled and waved good bye.

Nash's POV

She was perfect. She was looking at me and I hope she wouldn't notice my staring! I would love to take her out, and I will!

________________

Hey Yall! I hope you like it so far, it's my first Fan Fic! I would love it if you commented on what you thought about it!

- Layla