Chapter 3

Layla's POV

Lia and I were asleep for the rest of the flight, but then I woke up! I looked around to find Lia still asleep. "Lia, Lia, wake up, were almost there!" I said shaking her. "Okay okay, I am up" Lia whisper screamed. After the plane landed we went to grab our bags. I grabbed my bag and my hand slipped but it didn't fall, somebody caught it. I looked up to see Matthew Espinosa! "Heh, uhh, thanks" I said nervously. "No problem, I am Matthew" He said. God he was super cute, almost as cute as Nash. "You act like I don't know who you are! I am Layla!" I said back giggling. "You act like I don't know who you are! Well, I heard you are joining us for the Magcon tour" He said smiling, a really big goofy smile. "Yeah! Oh I almost forgot, this is my best friend Lia!" I said pointing to Lia. I knew Lia's second favorite was Matthew! They catted for a bit, and we said goodbye until we met at the hotel.

When we got to the hotel, I saw Nash getting out of the car. He ran up to me and said "Hi". "Hey, so , do you guys want to do something tonight?" I asked. "Umm, I don't know, we could go to the pool and then go up to one of the rooms, and make Vines, YouTube videos, and do stupid things" He told me smiling. "Yeah totally, you guys al meet us down at the pool in like 10 minutes" I said. "Sounds great" he said. I grabbed Lia's wrist and we went up to our rooms, we got changed into our swimsuits. I wore my sea foam green strapless bikini, and Lia wore her baby pink strapless bikini! I put my hair into a messy ponytail, then we went to the pool.

When we got there the guys were all already in the pool. When we walked in the boys all stopped and stared! "Alright I know I am perfect, but guys stop staring" I said jokingly. i walked up to the pool edge and Nash came up and pulled me in! "NASH" I yelled. "Sorry" he said laughing. "You know, payback is a bitch!" I yelled. "Is it now" he said still laughing. "Well I am gonna go to the bathroom be right back" Nash said. "Don't get lost" Matthew yelled. "I will try" Nash yelled back. As soon as he left I said "Alright guys, I need to give Nash payback! I was thinking we smackcam him! So I am going to leave a note down here saying to come upstairs, because we are gonna go back up there, We have whipped cream in our room, we go into Nash and Cam's room, and when he walks in we are gonna smack the crap out of him, but first, who wants to film?" I ask. "I will" Lia said. "Great lego" We went upstairs and got the whipped cream, and we heard a knock at the door and I opened it and we all smacked him! "Pay backs a bitch Nash!" I yelled laughing. " You know this is a smackcam war, right" Nash said. Then that's when things started to get fun!