Chapter 4

We decided to make a Mr. Steal yo girl! I was the girl, and we decided to have Cam put his arm around me, and then Cam trips and Nash comes over and carries me away bridal style! It was really funny because at first I didn't know we were going and Nash came up and pick me up and I was caught off guard and I flipped out of his arms! When ever I looked over at Lia, she was talking to Matthew, it's like she forgot about Cameron! But you know... What can you do? Then Cameron suggested "Let's play spin the bottle". He would say that! But like the good friends we are we went along with it! So sat in a circle, and my question is, there are 2 girls and like 10 guys, some guys are gonna kiss each other! I sat next to Matt and Shawn. So Cam was first up, and it landed on Jack J! I was laughing so so hard! They were hesitant but they kissed and I got a Vine of it! So then it was Nash's turn, he spun, and it landed on me!

I mean, I wasn't complaining! He is really cute, I am just not sure he likes me! I looked over at him and he was smiling!

Nash's POV

When I spun and it landed on Layla, I was so happy, I really like her! I just hope she likes me! So when we were leaning in to kiss she was blushing and so was I! We leaned in and our lips touched and it felt amazing! So we were kissing for a while and everyone was smiling, when we finally pulled apart my eyes turned huge! Then she looked down, and smackcamed me!

"Layla!" I yelled, everyone was laughing and so was I! Then she got a paper towel to wipe off the whipped cream, and then she kissed me again! Then after we decide to make a YouTube video for everyone's channel, and let me tell you it took awhile! We all sat on 1 bed and Layla sat next to me! We were doing question and answers it was super fun! Until one question came up! It said, Are Nash and Layla dating? We answered no and then everyone started making fun of us and we were so embarrassed! After that we all went to our rooms and went to bed.