4 - Out with the old, in with the new

The next week, mum had a day home from work so we spent some time together.

We made pancakes with maple syrup and chocolate dipped fruits together. My pancakes were perfect, crispy yet soft and sweet, if I do say so myself. Then we tidied up and hoovered and basically did all the chores. Then whilst my mum was washing up I dried the dishes and we had a talk. "So Stephanie, Megan told me about your plan on fitness and clothes and all the daily necessities and I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you and that Im with you every step of the way."

"Thanks mum, it's hard though thinking Im going to be a totally different person to what I am now."

"I know I know but it will all pay off in the end, especially after what you have been through at such a young age."

It had been quite a while since I had a chance for a heart to heart with her as I had been so caught up with excercising and the fitness plan with Sam. 

She hugged me and kissed me on the forehead and I went upto my room. I logged onto the laptop and checked if I had any messages, it was one of my favourite things getting messages, not that I got many. I didn't have any so I was just browsing through some websites for recipes as I love cooking, when I got a text message. I opened it and it read:-

Sam - How are you feeling after yesterday? :)

The little sly fox, after having put me upto running around the field for a week, he then thought it would be a brilliant idea if he signed me up to running a triathlon, I was absolutely exhausted after it but I didn't back down because he thought I wouldn't do it so I had to prove him wrong.

Me - Like hell, my feet are killing thanks to someone

Megan - Hey xx wanna come to the mall with me?

Me - I don't need anything though, but I'll tag along

Sydney - I think you do. Megan hows we go to her house right now and see?

Megan  - Yh. Gud idea

Me - someone wake Alex up, the lazy get's probs asleep

ALex - Oye! I'm reading the msgs (heartbroken)

Me - Oops! See y'all at mine thn cya

I turned to my room, the walls were painted purple and I had a centerpiece where it was wallpapered silver and black velvet. The duvet and pillows were purple and white and the curtains were white. I had a desk with my laptop on it and a dresser with my schoolbooks and a mirror which I didn't really use and my wardrobe with a fluffy rug in the middle.

But at the moment, it looked like a junk yard, there were wrappers and bottle littered all over the floor and my bed's duvet was all crumpled up as well as I had forgot to do it. I quickly got the small bin and started to throw all the rubbish away when I had the doorbell ringing. That's when I turned into super woman and started going crazy. The duvet was done and there was no more rubbish left. ''Phew! Thank god they're not here yet to see this.''

I turned around and was about to flop onto my bed, when I turned to find everyone staring at me with an amused look on their face. ''Hey, just thought I'd do some spring cleaning you know?''

''Oh really, because it seems that it's summer at the moment, what do you think guys?''

''Uh huh, you lazy dog! Although thanks to my help and my fitness plan she has started to move around quicker and she's a lot lighter on her feet. And you can see that figure now, and not a potato.'' 

When he said that I started to blush and tried to hide it by looking away. ''Erm.. thanks I guess.''  Alex was just stood there looking at the pair of us and winked at me.