Part 22 ~ Is she gone?

"NAMJOON! NAMJOON! NAMJOON NAMJOON NAMJOOOOON!" Hoseok screamed as he jumped over tables and chairs to get to Namjoon, who was seated at the head of the boardroom table at KNJ Entertainment. We all looked up in surprise, his sudden screaming startling the nervous tension in the room – it was almost 6PM KST, and the musketeers' music video was about to be posted on their official YouTube page.

"What's up with you? Why are you so hyper?" Yoongi asked, shaking his head in annoyance. Hoseok merely waved him away and focused his attention on Namjoon.

"Did you know that Sooyoung is posting her music video tonight as well? Did you know? DID YOU KNOW?" he burst, panting in between each word he spoke. Namjoon only rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Hoseok. We all know that. We've seen the teasers. Hasn't anyone been filling you in?" Namjoon was rubbing his eyes in frustration. Hoseok wore a perplexed expression, which turned to disappointment.

"Well, no. Nobody told me anything. Thanks, guys," he grumbled, pulling out a seat next to Tiffany who gave him a sympathetic look.

"Sorry, hyung, we thought that Jin hyung would tell you," Taehyung mumbled softly, and Jungkook and Jimin nodded in unison. Jin looked slightly embarrassed as Hoseok glared at him, bowing slightly to apologise.

"Shh! Everybody shh! It's been uploaded!" Namjoon suddenly yelled, making us all jump. I frowned.

"Why should we shush? It will take a while before people start responding, and – " I began, but Namjoon only shushed us all again. I hid back my smile; it was quite amusing seeing everyone extremely stressed out, even though there was absolutely no reason to be. The three musketeers had worked extremely hard on this music video, the song was amazing, and the choreography was insane. There was no way that they woudn't beat Sooyoung on every music award show out there. And then – when Sooyoung realises just how untalented she actually is, she would unknowingly reveal everything to the world.

"THE COMMENTS ARE FLOODING IN! THE COMMENTS ARE FLOODING IN!" Namjoon stood up and had his fists pumped in the air, both legs spread apart. He looked quite demented.

"Namjoon, you haven't slept in two days. I think you should –" Tiffany began, but Namjoon heard nothing. He was running around the room doing a victory chicken dance, while Yoongi remained unfazed, carefully monitoring his own laptop screen.

"Sooyoung's video isn't doing too well. Not many people are bothered, they're all flocking to watch The Three Musketeers. People on Twitter are actually saying that they'd prefer the Three Musketeers over Sooyoung any day. Hah, the plan is slowly working," Yoongi carefully observed, deep in thought while a wild Namjoon continued screaming and jumping in the background. The musketeers looked completely relieved, and before we all knew it, we had all fallen asleep, right there, in the boardroom of KNJ Entertainment.

It was only 8AM when we were abruptly hauled out of our dreams, by none other than Namjoon, who appeared not to have gotten any sleep at all. I blinked slowly as I watched him screaming and shaking everyone awake. He looked absolutely delighted, despite the dark circles which were very much prominent under his eyes.

"ALL KILL! ALL KILL! THEY GOT AN ALL KILL! BOYS WAKE UP! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Namjoon was laughing, ruffling the three musketeers' hair. They only looked shocked, more so at how scary Namjoon looked after not sleeping for three days in a row. The rest of us were laughing in disbelief, while a few happy tears ran down Tiffany's cheek and she hurried to hug Namjoon. Yoongi looked pleased, astonished, and grumpy all at once. He didn't like being woken from his sleep.

"What are you waiting for? Your debut stage is on Thursday! You should be rehearsing!" Namjoon yelled as he began chasing the musketeers down to the practice room. I only groaned - I was late for school. I was hoping that Namjoon would make an exception, but that thought got cleared immediately when I caught him glaring at me. Yoongi sighed and then nodded at Tiffany.