two.

".. And he thinks I'll walk the ramp for him!"  the bar is again filled with weird laughter of ours and everyone shooting us warning glares for the 100th time. Well guess what? I don't give a fuck.

"But Isn't Niall your best friend?"

"Of course he is my sexy ass best friend! But you know I'll never drop my standards to that guy's level!"

"Hey! I've got the sexiest ass in the world!" Oh Louis is so possessive of his ass. Always the clown of my so called friend circle! I Swear no one has such big obsession with his ass that hey compare their's with other people's ass. I have a pretty good time with him being around.

"I'm gonna get another cigarette."

"Get me one too." I add and Zayn sighs and leaves, probably pissed again at Louis' ass jokes. Since the day Louis made fun of his ass he's pissed off. He's quiet the serious guy of my group. I barely see him smile. But when he does, I swear a million girls die. Actually, It's because of Zayn I realized how easily the tension is released out with the help of smoking.

"Ciara! Tell me more about that Curly haired guy! He seems very interesting." Louis interrupts my thoughts.

"Don't start with your gay-ness here asshole!" I snap at him.

"Oh! Someone's jealous!"

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not.. why the hell would I be jealous! What do I have to be jealous of!? You wanna know him better? Well tomorrow Niall's throwing a party and he'll probably invite the guy too! Join us there and show off all your gay-ness there!" I snap at him. Why am I snapping at him again and again.?

"No freaking way! Ciara Banks, as in The Ciara Banks is inviting me to a party with her! Wait! Which side of the bed did you get up today!"

Zayn returns at the same moment with two cigarettes, handing me one.

"What did I miss?" He asks.

"Ciara invited me! to a party with her! Be jealous bitches! Ha Ha Ha!" Louis shouts turning the attention of the whole bar again to him. I couldn't contain myself from laughing at the embarrassed look on Louis' face.

"o-oh! Someone shoved a nail up his ass again!" I tease Louis and he smacks me at my arm.

"Good one Ciara! But this is not fair! You didn't invite me!" Zayn pouts like a puppy.

"Neither did I say you cannot come." I say sucking in another cloud of poisonous gases.

"I'm definitely coming! Its been 3 fucking days I didn't went to a party! Feels like a life time!"

"Yeah.. one of you needs to pick me up from my place! I'm not driving on my own because I'm probably getting wasted tomorrow!"

"Fine I'll pick you up!" Louis agrees to my statement.

"Then I'll pick up Perrie and El, if they want to come." Zayn explains.

"As you wish. I'm going home now. I'm a sleepy ass now!" I stand up, quickly giving a goodbye hug to both of them and leave the bar.

. . . Next night . . .

"Next left and we're in front of his house!" i explain Louis as he follows my instruction.

Zayn's black Chevorlet following our car with Perrie and El with him.

Oh, by the way, Perrie and Eleanor are Zayn and Louis' girlfriends. I really never say this, but they're like made for each other couple. Even Hollywood doesn't have a couple like these, to be very honest. I know how I contain myself not to puke on those shitty couples but these four, I really adore them.

"Hey Sexy ass!" I throw my arms around his neck and embrace him into a tight hug.

"Hey doll!"

" Ew! Doll? Seriously Nialler?" I wrinkle my nose in a disgust.

"Sexy Leprechaun!" Louis interrupts.

"Louis! Zayn! brotha! So good to see ya men!"

Three of them share hugs while I greet the two lovely ladies.

"Hey Niall." The girls greet.

"Hi Perrie. Hey El. So nice to meet you guys!" He greets back.

My friends are here. Right in front of me. I don't know anyone Else here. Then why are my eyes wandering around through the crowd.

"..Ciara.." My eyes snap back to reality as I hear my name. I look around to see they're just busy in chatting about something that includes me.

The place is flooded with party animals, already starting to pass out on couches or on floor. Many are still alive on the floor, or at beer stall or smoking pots.

I turn on my heels to grab a drink and place myself on one of the sofa surrounding a smoking pot.

Just as I'm about to smoke the pot I hear people's shifting voices from irritating buzzing sounds to gasps and whispers.

Ignoring the changing atmosphere, I continue to smoke from the pot and gulp down the whole glass of vodka down my throat, the burn never been so soothing before.

I stand to get another glass when the very familiar face makes an entry through the crowd. The face I've been looking for since the start of party.

Harry. Harry Styles.

All his appealing features peeking clearly through the black skin fit t-shirt and jeans.

"Styles! What an entry bro!" Niall exclaims pointing to the crowd still locking their eyes at him.  Come on! He's not a superstar!

" Why are they staring like this?" He speaks, his thick accent filling my ears.

"Ignore them bro." Niall shoots a glare at the crowd and they turn away involving in their activities again.

While Niall does the Introduction stuff I gulp down the third..? when did i drank the second glass? It's not working. I need tequila!

Avoiding eye contact from Styles I roll my eyes at the crowd and I see another thin, lean, walking make up box piercing through the crowd. What the actual fuck is she doing here!

"Hey." She greets in her oh-so-sweet made up voice.

"Guys! meet Kendall." Harry introduces her.

Bloody wax Kendall.

Why I hate her so much? She's been my rival since the start of my career.

She tried to malfunction my wardrobe when I first walked the ramp as a show stopper. Her bad luck, I caught her red handed. Since then we share equal hatred for each other.

Well actually, thanks to her. Because of her I have the most strongest power in the world of fashion. And she knows what I can do to her career so she stays away from me.

"Hi Ciara."

"Hey, wax, Kendall." I whisper 'wax' quiet enough so that no one hears and plant a plastic smile on my face.

She rolls her eyes and my eyes land on Louis who is trying to contain his laugh. He probably remembers my wax Kendall joke.

Instead of another glass, I snatch the whole bottle of tequila from bartender's hand and walk out towards the porch which opens to a beautiful lush green garden facing the sea side. This has been always my favourite place whenever I visit Niall. The cool tidal winds and the hot burns of strong beer are one of my favourite combinations. Hell I cannot give up alcohol ever! Even when enjoying this freshness of the breeze, I always intoxicate it with alcohol.

"Hey! Ciara! Time for your Favourite game!" Louis shouts.

"Hell no way! Tie breaker!"

Hello guys. :) So? How is the story till now guys? I hope all those reading it enjoy the drunk version of the very beautiful model Lily Donaldson a.k.a. Ciara Banks :) Please do vote/comment/share the story :) and keep following @/fashionista_fanfic on Instagram and @/1DgirlDisha on Twitter for updates :)