Four.

"Why did you denied kissing me?"

Shit. I forgot that happened a few hours ago.

"I already said I don't kiss losers. Take left." I reply casually, not letting the stupid beating of this fucking organ inside my chest to come to my throat.

"What?"

"Take... You had to take that left for my house and you fucking missed it! I'll have to take the fucking long way now!" I throw my head on the head support of the seat and shut my eyes to stop myself from bursting of anger.

"I'm sorry. Which way now?" he asks, embarrassment clear in his voice.

"take a U-turn from under the highway." I say in a normal voice despite my fucking head is hammering with pain. It feels like it could burst and come out anytime out of the cranium shell.

rest of the ride is again quiet and this thick air in the car is suffocating me. I pull down the car window and let the fresh air fill my lungs. While I'm enjoying this cold air of the night with my eyes closed, suddenly its goes off. My eyes open, brows wrinkled in amusement to what just happened. I push the window button to pull it down again but its not happening.

"Why did you locked my window?" I'm trying to stay calm and not burst onto him so he just consider himself very lucky for this and better unlock the window.

"The pollution from cars smoke will give you ill health." So he's fucking concerned.

"Ill health. Yeah right." A sarcastic laugh escapes my lips.

"What's so funny about it?"

"You're concerned about my health. Health that already has been polluted with junk of bad history, this pollution can harm nothing of my health." My head is becoming dizzy as the memories of past flood back into my consciousness.

"What are you talking about?" Why does he fucking have to put his nose in everything.

"Nothing. Its none of your business." If he said a single word after that I'm going to get fucking out of my mind.

"Never hold back what holds you back" he said.

somewhere inside my mind, or heart, or I don't know where, that sentence hit me, hard. Is it really holding me back?

"Its not, at all, holding me back. In fact, I am thankful to it that wherever I am standing today Its because of it." yeah. That's actually the truth.

"Really? That's good. But still, at any point, if you need to let it go, you can talk to me."

"And why do you think I'll talk to you?" He's seriously joking, right?

"You will."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"That black door. Stop right there. That's my home." I explain. My head is so dizzy, probably because of alcohol, that I don't remember half of the conversation that we had. Only words going through my mind are 'you will'. We probably talked about random shit on the way. I don't give a damn about half of it, actually all of it. He made some very, very bad jokes. You would face palm yourself on it, but despite my hatred to those stupid jokes, I couldn't contain myself from laughing. I'm definitely not drinking and riding with him again.

I step out of the car and cold air makes me shiver and relax at the same time. Without saying a word, I walk bare feet towards my door. My head is dizzy and eyes are getting heavy, I'm almost walking like a zombie. My consciousness wakes up when something pierces through the skin of my feet and I wince in pain. I get out of balance and fall, but not on ground, I fall into some strong arms that feel hot against my skin.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I want to be mad at him for touching me but this fucking pain is more controlling right now.

"Something, something entered my foot." I say through cries of pain.

"Shit it's bleeding. I need to get you to your room."

"upstairs, first room on the right." I explain.

His strong arms wrap around my body lifting me up from the ground in one swift attempt. My eyes are closed, pain still stinging through my whole leg.

"Get me first aid box quickly." He orders someone, probably my house keeper.

In a fraction of seconds I feel the soft fabric of my bed under myself. My eyes open, finally, and I relax a bit to see myself in the room. My gaze shifts to Harry who is closely examining the wound on my feet. For some reason, I can't help but admire the tension and worry on his face.

"what is it?" I ask.

"a piece of glass has entered your foot. I'll have to pull it out." he explains.

"Fuck."

Soon, Mr. Haun enters the room with a first aid kit. I order him to go and clean the glass before it hurts someone else.

"Its going to hurt a little." He says.

"Nothing hurts me now. Do it already." I fall back on the bed as he swiftly pulls out the piece of glass out of my skin. It hurts, but I don't show it.

My already heavy lids force me to drift to sleep, a conscious sleep because i could feel his fingers moving across the wound to apply ointment and a soft fabric being wrapped around it. I don't raise my lids to look at him or my wound or anyone else.

In fact, i feel the warmth of my blanket around my body as his arms softly pull the folds on the blanket over my body. I was asleep, but I was awake.

"You need to find yourself Ciara." His whisper send chills down my spine and I could feels the goosebumps rising on my skin when his soft lips touch my forehead to plant a soft kiss.

I could imagine his lips folding into a curve when he kisses my forehead, I could imagine his brows furrowed in a worried expression, I could imagine his body getting away from me when the heat that I've been comforted with gets away with his leave. I realized I've been observing him too frequently.

(Hey everyone!! How are you liking the story so far? I will be doing another update this week, hopefully tomorrow or for sure on friday.... please do vote/comment/share if you like it :) Also you can follow @/fashionista_fanfic on Instagram and @/1DgirlDisha on Twitter for all the updates for the story :)     )