LONDON - day 1.

"Finally! Land!" I cry out of happiness, no actually I don't cry, never cry. But, yeah, seeing land after fucking ELEVEN hours was a big, big relief!

"After checking out from the airport, A silver Ford Sedan, don't ask me the name please I have a very bad memory of car names, will be taking to your hotel. Get freshen up and be ready by 4pm for meeting with, I'm not gonna tell you the name now, let it be surprise for a few more hours." Oh c'mon! Stop this fucking winking game of yours and asshole already!

"Alright got it. Dress code?" I ask, totally annoyed. Asshole knows though. Cunt.

"Futuristic."

"Why so?" I ask.

"Because, Ciara my darling, that is the theme of event you're going to." Barbara explains.

"Alright, got it. See you soon. Bye." I kiss her cheek and we leave to our ways and, of course, asshole is with me.

At the hotel...

"You're staying in my room!?" Oh great! Karma's a big fucking bitch.

"You should be happy for that. If I hadn't stood at your place that night, you would've been still walking with a puncture foot." He was better when his mouth was shut.

"I'm not a kid, I can take care of myself like I've been doing since-" No. How did that came up!? Why can't i just keep my mouth shut! Why can't this fucking asshole let me stay shut!

"..since?" Knew it.

"Nothing. Its none of your business." I turn towards my bags and try to put it up on the side timber wood table.

Before i could struggle to pull it up to my height his hands reach out and grab the bag from my hands. I notice his biceps tense up and take shape as he puts the bag on the table. He is lean, thin figure in appearance but he definitely has worked out for that biceps. I wonder, what it be on the inside? EEK! YUCK! NO! What the fuck am I thinking! YUCK! I'm gonna puke!

"Ciara?"

"Uh.. yes?"

"You didn't tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"..since?"

"I said its none of your business!" And then I see him laughing and shaking and I realize he was teasing. "you're dead!" I pick step out of my shoes and pick 'em up and run after him.

From the sofas, to the table, over the bed I chase him and he keeps teasing yelling, "SINCE!"

Suddenly, he trips and falls on the bed and I pull his hand for balance but his heavy torso pulls me with him and i fall over him.

Our chests rising and falling, gasping for air, I feel the mint of his breath in my nostrils which sends chills down my spine. His orbs turn dark, its so fascinating how his eyes change color and go from lively to intense. He's sassy when his orbs are of lighter shade. My kind of sassy. Not any hot-chick-showing-off-her-attitude sassy, but cheeky, adorable sassy.

My thoughts are interrupted when his fingers trace my forehead to move away the sweat soaked strands of hair.

I jerk off him and get back on my feet. This sudden jerk hits my wound and I wince in pain sit on the bed immediately next to him. He sits back and immediately examines my feet.

"Did it hurt again? It shouldn't be! That doctor gave the strong healers it shouldn't be hurting right now! What the fuck did he gave you? I'm gonna call  that asshole right now and-"

"HARRY! CALM YOUR BALLS!" He shuts up, good. "i'm fine okay! Its a wound and t will hurt until its healed completely but its okay! I'm fine! I'll take a painkiller and it will be fine okay!"

"You sure?"

"Yes! Now please calm down, will you!"

"Yeah, okay. I'm sorry for, for that behaviour!"

"As if I care."

he just looks at me and then turns away and, I'm confused, I Can't recognize this look of his.

I lay down for a while, the painkiller makes me dizzy and he lays down on sofa. In minutes i hear soft snores and I look over and see him sleeping like a cold child with his hands crossed over his chest like he's holding something, invisible.

4pm...

Wow Ciara! That metallic dress looks absolutely fab on you! Marcus will be impressed!"

"Marcus?"

"Yes! Marcus la Vente! You're gonna stop the show for THE Marcus la Vente!"

"Ohmygod! ohmygod! ohmygod! I love you Barbara! I've been dying o be show stopper for Marcus!"

"I know baby girl! I know! And you deserve to be there! Just work your charm on Marcus and the next time you open your eyes to the fancy world of Marcus la Vente, walking the amp as a show stopper!"

I jump and hug Barbara and thank her a million times for this! This girl is honestly my life support!

7pm..

"You knew about it all the time, didn't you?" I look over to the dumbass who's lips form a smirk while he scribbles down something in his so called personal diary.

"You're such a douchebag." He giggles at my remark but doesn't looks up.

I wonder, not much though a little sometimes not much really, okay fine! I wonder a lot! I wonder what is in there, I mean his diary, He always keeps it with him, in his giant hands. Even if he's carrying a lot of things his diary never leaves his hands. He might even sleep with it, hugging it like its a stuff toy or something, being the douche he is, but its always a mystery. He's a mystery himself. Predictable in rare situations, mysterious all the time. Dickhead.

But so am I, at least I know I'm being. And i know this asshole here IS trying to get under my skin but i won't let him. Didn't let anyone, won't let him. He's another irritating cunt who's trying to irritate me like other cunts have been doing, or had done, pity those who I fired, but that's something I'm good at dealing with.

"Ciara?"

"Hmm?"

"..since?"

"Oh shut up douchebag.

*He laughs*

*She rolls her eyes*

*He laughs again*

*She gives up and laughs*

He made her laugh.

He made her think.

He made her wonder.

He made her laugh again.

Something was changing.

Something that she couldn't see.

Something that he hunted out of her.

She was changing.

But...

Will this change be good?