seven.

I fall back on the ground, laughing. A flashing light from the night sky catches my eye and I turn my gaze towards it.

One.

Two.

And then, a bunch of shooting stars cross the dark sky lighting it up like fireflies.

"Isn't that beautiful." I say to him, my eyes still glued to the meteor shower.

"Very beautiful." He replies.

For the first time, I feel like putting the burning liquid aside and just admire the beauty of what I'm experiencing right now. I know I don't sound like myself, but I just want to fill this natural show of lights into my memory.

........

"Hey, we're home." His warm touch on my shoulder wakes me up from my slumber, I don't even remember when i fell asleep.

My feet hurt, the fucking piece of glass gave me a lot of pain and I can't even seek revenge to that lifeless man's creation.

I almost trip on the stairs but thanks to my temporary care taker who catches me and helps me manage on my feet.

I feel so nauseous right now, so weak, that I just want to fall on my bed and sleep till infinity. I don't even want to change into my pajamas, I just want to sleep. Lack of liquor in my blood makes me so dizzy, fuck! why did I even decide against drinking?

........

"Fuck off! who pulled those damn curtains?" I curse over the piercing light of the sun coming through my window and directly falling on my face.

"Get up lazy bum!" The same rough, deep, soothing, no! Fucking irritating voice of the most irritating person in the world commands.

"Pull. The. Fucking. Curtain, Off!" I though my pillow towards him without aiming, and of course, I missed.

"I'm not pulling the curtains off and you are getting out of this bed right now because someone is arriving to have a meet and greet with you." His mocking and commanding tone will always top my hate list.

"Didn't anyone told you I do not arrange any meetings at my house! There's a reason it is referred as 'Personal'" How could someone not tell him.

"You might not wanna miss it. It's your wish." I hear him turn on his heels and walk out of my room.

I totally agree with my inner voices shouting "He's an asshole". But, not to give him any shit or something, I'm gonna get up and see who is it anyway. I'm not gonna dress up decently and show his command over me. I'm going down in my pajamas.

Limping like an old lady over my agony I manage to climb down the stairs and walk towards my library. I had a library in my house? Since when? Anyways, just as I reach the door I hear a very familiar, sweet and subtle tone and other, of course, his. I enter the room and a bob cut blonde hair girl, no lady, is sitting with her back facing me.

I notice the crinkles at the corner of his eyes, his dimples perfectly set on his cheeks, fingers fiddling with his chin as he laughs along. His eyes travel towards me and before I could make it awkward I tear my eyes away from his face.

"Oh! There she is!" He stands up from his place and leads me to the couch.

"Ciara!"

"Oh my gosh! Barbara!" I recognise my beautiful right hand girl and throw my hands over her shoulders and embrace her into a tight hug.

"Where have you been! I missed you so fucking bad!" I say, my happiness is at the seventh sky right now.

-----