Chapter 6

Drakes POV

It is now five thirty and Mia and I plan to meet at six to practice. I go to my dorm to get my stuff and walk over to the soccer fields. I sit on a bench and wait for her.

Mia arrives at exactly six and walks over to me smiling. She is so cute, I'll never tell anyone but I kind of like her. She's so sweet and funny even though she doesn't try.

"Hey"she says.

"Hi, are you ready to practice?"

"Yeah" I get up and join her standing. I grab a ball and we walk over to field E.

"So what are we practicing?" I ask her.

"Umm..long kicks I guess"

"Ok i'll go down to the other end" I drop the ball to the ground in front of her and run to the other end.

"Ok kick the ball all the way down here" I yell to her.

She kicks the ball all the way to me and actually gets it into the goal.

"Yeah!" she cheers, screaming up and down. She is so pretty.

It starts raining on the way just before we leave. It gets muddy quickly so

we hurry to grab our stuff.

On our way back to the dorms area I trip over my foot and land in a big puddle of mud.

"Omg" Mia says laughing "Are..are.. you ok?" She can barely breath shes laughing so hard.

I look up at her and she her shinning white teeth stuck in a big smile across her face.

"I'm fine" I say getting up. I look down at myself and I'm covered in mud.

"Looks like I'm not the only one thats clumsy"

I walk her back to the girl dorms to be nice.

"Um well I was wondering if you....wanted to...mabye...go to dinner tomorrow?" I say as we reach to doors.

She smiles, a happy smile I hope. "Sure I would love to" she turns around and leaves me here smiling longer than I thought possible.

********************

Short chapter but haven't updated in a while so thought I'd better publish something. It is starting to get better and the chapter's should be getting longer soon(: