First Night

Hey! So This is my first 1d fic and I hope you guys like it! No flames but criticism welcome!

 And I know that Oxford is about 2-4 hrours outside of London but for the sake of the story it is in London. 

Emma POV

“Come on Hannah!! You take forever!!! I want to go party!” I yelled at one of my roommates.

“Yeah, come on move it girly!” My other roommate who was coincidentally my twin Olivia said.  Olivia, Hannah and I all go to Oxford University in London. It was my and Liv’s twenty-first birthday and we planned on going out with our best friend Hannah to celebrate our legalness of drinking. 

“You loves can go without me I’ll catch up” Hannah shouted from her room. 

“That would be good if we knew where we were going” Liv said in a sassy tone

“What happened to our native tour guide?” I asked. While we had grown up in The U.S of A. Hannah was a Londoner through and through so she was always bringing us places. 

“Okay, I am ready for our night out” Hannah pretended to model walk out of her room. It would have been funnier if Liv and I hadn’t walked up to her, each grabbed an arm and practically dragged her out of the door

AT THE CLUB

“Come On Blondies lets Partahhy!” Hannah called me and Liv blondies when she was too lazy to call us by our names because we are both dirty blonde but while Liv’s is a good length I have more of a pixie cut. 

The music was pounding, the lights were flashing and as we walked to the bar a cute guy walked up next to me and winked at us.

“Hey bartender can we get three, shots of tequila over here?!” Hannah requested. She was almost a full year older than us and had much more drinking experience than us. as the bartender slid the small glasses down the bar I could tell that this was going to be a great night. 

THE AFTERMATH

The light! Fuck my head killed! I could not remember a thing from the night before after the first four drinks I rolled over and fell  off of, something. Fuck I hope that was my bed.

“Good morning sunshine time to meet the day and get rid of that hangover.” My preppy brunette friend walked in. I groaned in response

“What happened?” 

“Well, little miss Em, You and little miss Livy-lou-who over there had quite the partying night last night. You are lucky I played the designated sober one, otherwise you would probably be past out at some random guys house right now.”

“Thanks Han. But right now all I want is an asprin and whatever food will get this hangover away.”

“Thats why I brought this.” She handed me a cup of strong black coffee and a bagel. “Eat this and go take a nice hot shower. The other one is already in the shower. Then we have some major damage control to do. “ I was slightly confused but I did as I was told. When I got out I still had a bit of a headache but most of it had faded. I walked into our common area and saw the TV on with out favorite band on. 

“...It seems that One Direction was seen at this Bar, Brainless, last night. Louis, Harry and Niall were all seen dancing with only three girls respectively. I wonder who these new ladies were and Zayn was dancing with a variety of ladies, Daddy Direction however was not seen perhaps a little too crazy for him? and now...” Hannah muted the TV with a knowing smirk on her face.