The After Party

Hello lovelies! So this was a really quick update because I felt really bad for the wait for the last part and now, I already had this written, I just had to type it! 

Hannah pov

I still couldn’t believe that we were hanging out with One Direction! The concert had been amazing and now we were at the after party. Originally there had been tons of people, models, actors and so many other people The Twins and I didn’t know, but the lads were great about making sure we felt welcome.

Now it was down to just the Twins and I and of course the boys. Everyone but Liam and I was royally smashed, I had really hit it off with Liam when we met. We were so alike! Both the ‘parents’ of our friends, we both wanted to better our communities, and we both absolutely loved Disney movies. 

“You know, we should probably get going.” I told Liam at around one in the morning. If I had to round up the drunken Twins, it might be awhile. 

“Actually, It’s probably not safe for you to be driving with them. Why don’t you three just crash here tonight?” Liam replied casually. We were sitting on the boys couch watching the others try to dance. 

“Oh no! We wouldn’t want to impose!” I said standing up. I had no real reason to deny the offer but it didn’t seem right to just accept. 

“No! I insist! Honestly, I think Liv and Hazza are attached at the lips anyhow.” I looked over and saw he was right. They did seem pretty heated. 

“Alright then. Actually, it’s probably for the best. I may not be tipsy but I have had one or two beers.”

“It’s settled then. I think we should make an announcement.” 

“Okay.” We both stood up on the couch and Liam whistled. They all turned to us, even Harry and Liv disconnected.

“So girls, guys, here’s the deal Hannah and I have decided that the girls will be staying the night, Since you are all royally smashed.” Louis however had to protest,

“I am not royally smashed, just slightly pissed.” Stumbling forward. Emma giggled at this and fell forward next to him, wrapping an arm around his waist. Stupid jokesters. 

“So now lets figure out sleeping arrangements.” I said, already partially knowing where the girls were going.

“I’m wherever Olivia is!” Harry immediately proclaimed. Liv reached up and pressed her lips to his and they were back to where they started. 

“And I’m with Louis!” Louis looked at her sweetly.

“Okay. I expected such. Hannah where will you sleep?” Well this was awkward, the others had been together all night but I had been floating. Apart from a light teasing, Niall hadn’t been very flirty which I was surprisingly okay with. I now saw him as like my third best friend. Liam and I had really gotten along but neither of us had made a notion as to if we liked the other. 

“Hannah, you can come with me.” They both said at the same time. This resulted in a  slight glare at each other and me glancing between them. 

“Hey Hannah, you can stay in my room tonight.” Zayn said People (magazines) had always said he was really shy but since I met him, he had become like my flirty older brother. I could tell he only offered to diffuse the tension between his best mates. 

“You know what, Zayn, Liam, Niall you guys are all really sweet but I think I’ll just take the couch. 

“Are you sure?” Liam asked cautiously. 

“Yeah. It’s fine. Why don’t we all head to bed though. I’m zonked.” I made this announcement to everyone and immediately, Liv and Harry and Em and Lou started to the staircase. 

“Be safe!” Liam and I shouted at them at the same time, laughing having already mentioned our parental roles. The girls turned around to glare at me. Em was blushing furiously while Liv was fuming. Apparently the boys found it funny, as Harry turned to Liam and winked while Louis just grinned and pulled Em closer. Boys will be Boys. 

“Night Hannah.” Niall said, following the two couples. He gave me a quick hug and ran away. Zayn nodded to me and I smiled mouthing, ‘Thank You.' Now it was Liam and I. 

“So I hope you don’t take my offer the wrong way or anything. I just thought you might not want to sleep with a drunken idiot. He said. As he did, I felt my stomach tie in knots. I thought we had connected tonight, and I might have been feeling something for him. I tried to put on a happy face though. 

“Yeah! Thats fine. Uh... I’m gonna catch some sleep now and I suggest you do to, because we are going to have to do some major hangover fixing tomorrow.”

“Okay, you're right. Sleep well!”He said giving me some blankets for the couch and ascending the stairs quietly. I was left to my thoughts on the couch. 

Hope you guys liked this! Please comment/vote/fan! Next part sometime next week! The more comment votes and fans I get, the quicker the update!