Chapter 1

"There they are!"

Imperfection that is the word they now called us. Deficiency - another word for which they perfect on. Flaws are their weakness and lacking diversity is their title. These words represent our lives that were only used for other purposes that were harmless over a decade ago. A decade of horror, destruction, and broken misfortunes has come upon us since the day of the world meeting. The world meeting that changed forever.

I blanked out from my thoughts to find my cousins being taken away. George and Lucas were the twins of the most obnoxious side of the family there was. Being at the age of 27, they were both stunned since the incident. My heart ached for the fifth time this week. The patrols have taken a quarter of my family and have left me with two of my younger brothers, an aunt, and a dying country in our hands. We can't do anything about it at the moment. We can't scream. We can't cry. Nothing.

It was like this for three weeks straight now, and by the looks of things, nothing is stopping the perfect drones from taking over the world, except for one thing: Me.

I don't know what I'm capable of, but all I know is that a voice changed me of something that I would never forget. That voice was a country that I never thought to be as a human figure. A country that I thought was a goner from the wipe out five years ago, but I was terribly wrong. His name was Canada and I'm his guardian Jane.

And we are the last experiments for the Imperfection Project.

...•...•...•...•...•... ...•...•...•...•...•... ...•...•...•...•...•...

Ten years ago...

Canada:

"Dudes! I have a TOTALLY new idea! Yes, ME the hero!!" America, the personified country yelled from across the hall, also known as my annoyingly twin brother of mine.

Every one groaned in the room, not in the mood for anything except for the holidays beginning around the corner.

"Oh, Germany I just can't wait for Christmas to come! Don't you think Santa will bring me the new pasta cookbook I always wanted?!" said Italy, the chirpy Northern Italian.

"Ugh, don't you think you always get that Italia?" sighed Germany. Germany and Italy are both part of the Axis Powers, they held a strong power, but Japan seems to be missing out from the two.

"Don't talk to him you potato bastard..." Growled Italy's older brother, Romano. Nobody understands why he gets mad at Germany. He's usually calm with other countries well...with the girls...

I looked across the room, seeing that everyone was basically ignoring the plans of what my brother was about to give. I wouldn't blame them; I would have done the same thing. Every time we come here to these meetings, (Where ever they are taken), we would basically wake up, come in, and argue.

Yep, that's it.

It sounds boring from the looks of things, but really I quite enjoy them. Today was taken place in Paris; 'The city of Love' was what Papa used to tell me as a little boy. I smiled sympathetically remembering him taking my hand up the steps of his mansion to see the Eiffel Tower up on the balcony. The view was fantastic and the candy he gave me was even better. It was probably one of the best times of my childhood with him.

I sighed; sitting contently in my seat ignoring my once father and United Kingdom, fighting for who knows what. It was probably an hour by the looks of what they argued on (girls, movies, eyebrows, wars, eyebrows, fashion sense, being a gentleman, but mainly eyebrows) -it was really twenty minutes of really bad back talk since the meeting began. Kuma and I had nothing better to do with our lives except to either watch everyone tag along with the fight or be sat on by Russia: the scariest man alive.

"M-Maple..." I whimpered. A tall lightly-blond headed Russian sat on me as if I were a chair once again. Nobody ever notices me: Canada. It's always the powerful or annoying countries. It never comes to mind for the countries next to the strong countries or the ones who invent the awesome stuff like Maple Syrup!

"GUYS! I SERIOUSLY do have great idea!!" Yelled America frustrated that everyone in the large room was basically ignoring him.

China perked annoyed, eating one of his Chinese tasty treats. "This better be good...Or you get hit by Panda" He threatened.

Compared to Kuma, Panda was really more like a stuffed animal that just sits on his back. Other times...I feel like it's actually...laughing... Like Russia...

"Uh...good one China!" He nervously chuckled and continued on with his presentation which was covered under a blanket. "I have created something that is farther than anything in the world. Farther than plastic surgery and neurosurgery, I call it: The Perfection Project. It deals with the mind of a human's mind, transformed to have the capacity of about 100 percent compared to us now only having ten percent. It also reconstructs your face to look symmetrically equal-"

"Hold on a bloody second! Are you telling me you already did this and without our permission?!" bombarded the England.

"Well, yeah-"

"Liar, you just made this up! Like the last one on global positioning with one of Saturn's Moons to be habitant!" The Englishman stood up about to leave without an excuse which meant the meeting was about to end.

"No! I so can prove it!" My brother's eye twitched; irritated that England does not cut it with what America created. He pulled down the white covers to reveal a human being that looked nothing of what we thought.

"America...w-what is that?!" Stuttered the frightened the Italian.

(( Hi! So this is the first chapter of the story called Deficient. I was also the writer of Hetalia Parodies, but DON'T worry! They will be back on, as well as my other books...so...DON'T kill me! Bye! ^-^ ))