Chapter 5

"H-Hey, uh...Miss?"

I tilted my head slightly down to the green bunny. The bunny stared at me curiously as if it was trying to read my thoughts or actions. I didn't look back down after that and kept on walking. I didn't want any drones to find where I lived. But also, since I was alone, I might as well start talking again. It has been a year and some months since the death of Mister George and I refused to speak since then. It was a horrible day and horrible timing to even come by on it. Some days I even pray to see him again. I just couldn't deal with being alone, not now or ever.

"Please, call me Jane..."

The bunny smiled sincerely and nuzzles against my chest. The bunny never told his or her name and didn't bother even asking any questions to where I was going. He or she seemed to trust me from the looks of things. I couldn't blame the bunny though, it seems to be in its own trance.

"Jane, I have a question for you, and could you please stop walking for a minute. I think I'm going to be sick." The bunny whimpered, clinging onto my rugged T-Shirt.

I sighed and stopped, setting the bunny down on a small patch grass. There was life left on this part of the sector since we left Orlando, however; there were only small grounds here and there and they were rough to spot. Luckily I remembered every part of this area.

"What are you exactly?" The bunny nestled the small grass and began to nibble it. Poor thing, I should get him to my shack before it gets dark.

"What do you mean? And I should be asking you that...bunny?"

The bunny limped, trying to get closer to me to speak, but stopped hissing at his injured self. "O-Ow, and I'm not a bunny. My name is Flying Mint Bunny and you Miss Jane, do not feel neither like a human being nor a drone."

I blinked, staring at the Flying Mint Bunny. This couldn't be true. I was always a human! Born and raised! There couldn't be a possible way for this and even Dad told me. But he would always tell me stories about another world he went to with the President. It was called Hetalia, I believe.

"You're joking right? I am human! I was born and raised here all of my life!" I whisper shouted.

"Well, that's not what my master said before he died."

"Y-Your Master?" I feared backing away. So it was part of the drone forces. No, it couldn't be...there was no way...Or could it be something else. Something else I wasn't looking at.

Before I dashed away from the talking creature, I slowly stepped forward and asked the question that was probably setting alarms in and out of my head. Hetalia...

"A-Are you from...Hetalia?"

Flying Mint Bunny's ears perked up and his eyes twinkled. "I knew it. The prophecy was true!" The Flying Mint Bunny jumped onto me and hugged me as it possibly could. The embrace caused me to fall back and my memories began to drift back of my younger times as a kid. I was only six when my father told me the stories of the other world and all I could say was it was the best bedtime stories that any could dream about. "J-Jane? Are you okay? JANE-"

I covered Flying Mint Bunny's mouth and rushed him to my shed. It was getting really late now. The sun was bound to leave the grounds and worse...drones love it when it's night.

A scream could be heard in the distance and alarms of what were worse then police sirens signaled not far from where the shed was. It was going to be too late by the time we get back to shed and gather materials. We might as well leave before it is too late.

The bunny nodded in agreement. I guess he does read minds. I smiled at the small injured bunny and patted his forehead. It didn't seem to hate it, more like miss it. I felt bad for him really but with the situation at hand, I ran the other direction heading out of Kissimmee and to another town near by it. Possibly away from many drones as possible.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

10 years ago

Somewhere in South Philadelphia..

I climbed out of the hotel bed and stared outside of the window. Me and Daddy were about miles and miles away from our hometown and this was probably our fourth time roaming around America.

The cities lights twinkled like stars except they were brighter! Well that's what I thought it was. The sky was smoggy and passerby cars could be heard distantly. This part of Philly must have been a quiet one. I've never been to a side that so quiet before. I lightly heard someone humming a song that sounded familiar and decided to find out what it was.

"Daddy?" I skipped over to the bathroom door, lit bright enough under the door to see that he was dancing again.

I lightly chuckled as I saw his feet move passionately over the tiled floor. He was probably thinking of the night he met Mommy. He would always tell me it was a night he could never forget.

"Every night in my dreams

I see you

I feel you..."

Okay, maybe the singing was off but nothing was good like that one movie called Titanic. Ironically enough, that was the song they met. I think that was it. Or he was probably dreaming of Mommy again. Yeah, that was probably it.

I giggled loud enough for Dad to hear and he stopped dancing and faces towards my direction. "Honey! It's late! Shouldn't you be going to bed by now?!"

"No! I haven't had my bed time story yet Dad!" I ran toward my bed and jumped up and down on it crazily. It was probably 9 P.M. But who's counting time anyways?

Daddy sighed in defeat, walking out of the bathroom door in his bathrobe and slippers. It's funny how everything looks just like Mommy's on him right now. "Daddy? Are those Mommy's?"

Daddy's face turned lightly pink and he scratches his head nervously. "Well..."

I laughed. "I knew it!"

Daddy got out of his faze and pushed me down on the bed. "Hey you! Shouldn't you be asleep though? It's...." He looks at the clock next to my bed and back at me," nine-thirty, do you know what that means?"

"Um, cookie time?" I replied, trying not to hide a smile.

"No, tickle time!"

"No!"

He tickled my sides-causing me to laugh so loud the people next door started yelling at us both to go to bed. My Dad looked at the wall next us with a look of horror for a second till he started laughing too. It was too funny, in fact the people next us were even snoring before I started laughing. It was so loud and weird...It sounded like man snoring...but it was a girl...

Daddy sighed, tucking me into the pure white covered fluff. It was my favorite blanket and he also gave me Mister Truffles, to protect me from danger. He smiled softly, patting my head. "So, bedtime story, huh kiddo?"

"Yeah! Tell me another story about the adventures of Hetalia!"

"Well...if you insist..." He chuckled.

(( Annnnnnndd another filler chapter. I truly suck but whenever I dream I get something like this. Next chapter will be Canada and A little bit of Jane.))