Jin's ending

"So who will it be?"

I looked around at all of them, unsure of who to choose. They all looked at me hopefully. I looked at them one by one.

Jin was catching my eye. He's kind and sweet, he has morals and he's charming. I looked at him and I saw him look back. I blushed a little.

"I-I pick Jin." I said shakely. He looked at me suprised and happy. He beamed and I smiled back.

"Okay we'll leave you two alone." Jungkook said. They all left the room.

"W-wait, you don't like girls do you?" I said putting my hands over my mouth.
"No No. I do."
"But you went out with Namjoon."
"I only did to try and distract myself, cause I am so in love with you it hurts." He said sitting on my bed and taking my hands.
"I love you." He said smiling
"I love you too." I said smiling back.

He leant in and kissed me. I kissed back. He pulled me closer to him, by grabbing my waist. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away and smiled.

10 years later.

"Y/N!" Jin called from downstairs. I got up and walked to him.
"Yeah."
"You ready?" He asked. I nodded. I ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcase. I struggled with it all the way down the stairs. Jin looked at me and chuckled.
"Let me take it."
"No I got it." I said smiling. Jin smiled.
"Come on then." He picked his suitcase up and opened the frount door, he walked out and I followed. We put our stuff in thr boot of the car and got in.

"You still  haven't told me where we're going." I said putting my seatbelt on.
"And you won't find out until we get there." He said teasingly. I pouted.
"Don't pull that face." He said as he started to drive. I carried on pouting.

After about 30 minutes we were there. I looked out of the window and gasped.

"How did you afford this?" I asked looking at him

"I know the man who owns this resort, so I asked him, for our 10 year anniversary if we could borrow one of the beach homes and he said that we could borrow one for a month." Jin replied. I hugged him. He hugged back.

We pulled away and I got out of the car. I looked around amazed.
"I hope you know how much I love you" I said turning around to face him. He chuckled and opened his arms I ran to him and flung my arms around his neck. He kissed my cheek and hugged me back.

I got off him and opened the car boot. I took out our suitcases and put them I  the floor. He took both if them, even though I protested.

*later that evening*

We got back after going out for dinner. Jin was a little drunk. I helped him home. When I closed the door I was pushed against it by Jin. I squealed and looked up at him. He was looking down at me with a drunken smirk on his lips. I couldn't help but bite my lip.

He licked his own lips and stroked my blushing cheeks.
"J-Jin...what are you d-doing?" I asked feeling the heat rise down there.
"We've been dating for 10 years, sure now's the right time." He said leaning closer to me. I blushed more.
"I know what you mean bu-"
"Please, I've been holding back for so long. Don't make me wait anymore." He asked pleadingly. I took a deep breath.
"O-Okay." Jin smirked.

He didn't wait to press his lips against mine. He kissed me. I responded to the kiss and kissed back. He pulled at my waist, pulling me closer to him. I burried my hands in his hair and gasped for air inbetween kisses. He smirked and pulled away.
"My princess really does wants this, doesn't she?" He asked me in a mocking tone. I nodded and blushed more.

He chuckled and planted his plump lips on my neck and started to suck at my neck. My breath hitched and I moaned softly.
"Oh, princess, I love your moans." He said to me. I blushed and he picked me up. He walked us to he bed, never breaking the kiss. I was layed down on the bed and Jin crawled ontop of me.

Jin lifted my shirt up and over my head. He then looked at my bare chest. He licked his inner cheek. He then kissed down my chest and to my stomach. My heart was pounding in my chest at this point as he got lower and lower.
"J-Jin." I said. He looked up at me from my stomach. He locked his lips before replying.
"What is it?"
"Stop teasing and just just get on with it." He smirked. He then kneeled infrount of me and started to undo his belt. He threw it to the floor. Before he took his jeans off, he pulled a condom out of his pocket and put it on the bed. He then proceeded to take off the rest of his clothes.

He pulled off my skirt and underwear. He then picked the condom up and opened it. He pulled the condom out of its packet and then put it on. He then leaned down to me, putting one arm either side of my head. He kisses me hard and at the same time he thrust into me. I moaned loudly against his lips.

He started to thrust slowly, afraid of hurting me. I moaned and closed my eyes.
"Uhh Jin, g-go faster." I moaned desperate for him. He nodded and thrusted faster into me. I arched my back and clawed his shoulders. He groaned and went faster and deeper. I couldn't keep quiet. It felt so good. He started to kiss my neck again.
"J-Jin! I-I'm go-gonna cu-cum!"

Jim smirked and went deeper, slamming into my g-spot. I half screamed and came onto his dick. I was so exhausted after I fell asleep almost instantly, not even seeing him cum too.

When I woke up the next day, Jin was lying on top of me. I sat up and him woke up. I looked at him and smiled. He kissed my chin.
"I love you baby."
"I love you too."