That Long Bus Ride

I grabbed my lunch and shoved it in my backpack.

I could see the bus just pulling up by the end of my driveway.

I looked into the mirror by the front door and just took a glimpse of myself and my outfit.

Damn looking fine today. I say to myself.

I opened the front door, shut it behind me and walked to the bus. The bus door opened and there was my usual bus driver, Tom. He had his uniform on like usual.

He tipped his hat and said "morning mam, nice day is it eh?" "morning Tom. and why yes it is." I smile and continue to get on the bus.

I stand there for a few seconds so I could find a seat.

And sitting there was my best friend Rochelle, saving a seat for me.

       Rochelle is and amazing girl. She's someone who you can really trust with any secret you tell her, She's quite thin and has long dark brown hair that's straight, light green eyes that sparkle with greatness.

       She's wearing a black longsleave shirt with a cute red belt the hangs loosely around her waist. and high wasted light blue pants and fit her perfectly with one or two little rips.

I go down the little alley and she moves her bag so that I could sit down.

"Casey! you like extra cute today!" She says. "Awe Roe, thanks but u look WAY more stunning than I do."

We both giggle, and the bus begins to move again.

  In front off us where both of our crushes, Jesse (mine) and Curtis (hers). They are both close friends like Rochelle and I and they are both super cute.

Jesse has blond hair that flows perfectly in front of his face with light blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. He's quite tall and average size.

Curtis has light brown hair, kind off short with blue eyes also. He's short, around my hight and is pretty thin.

  They turn around and look at us.

  "You gals ready for the History exam today?" Curtis says.

   "wait what? we have a History exam today? I never knew this!" Rochelle says and begins to pull her books out of her bag.

"Calm down Einstein. He's just joking" I say and grab Rochelles books and close them.

  The guys begin to laugh.

I feel a kick behind me so I turn around and see Rylee, the most rudest and prettiest girls at Waterloo Heights.

"what?" I say to her.

"why are you  talking to Jesse and Curtis? Your not worthy." she says with a smirk.

Rochelle grabs my shoulder and turns me back to the front of the bus.

  "Just ignor her. She's just doing that to get attention."

Rylee begins to constantly kick the back of my seat.

  I take a deep breath and sigh, "This is going to be a long bus ride."