Not found but there's candy!

I quickly looked around for Finley while Rochelle grabbed the phone. I hear the buttons clicking.

"I'll look upstairs for him." Petra rushes to the stairs calling his name.

  "I'll be downstairs than looking also." Kennedy grabs the railing and steps downstairs.

I rush outside.

It's starting to rain. The rain drips down on my face, flows down my cheeks and falls to the ground. It feels nice.

  I scream out Finley's name repeatedly.

A clap of thunder smashes through the bird's chirps, They fly away frightened by the noise.

  Finely is nowhere in sight.

The rain smashes down from the dark grey clouds. I'm still standing there soaking wet.

  I rush inside. Finley hates thunderstorms, I just hope he's safe.

"Ok. I'll see you later Mrs. Dark. Ok. Bye." There's a click from the phone.

  "That was your mom, she said just leave the window until she gets home. Since its raining, we have to put a tarp there so the water doesnt leak in. And she also said that Finley will show up eventually, he loves you and would never leave you without saying good bye." Rochelle shoves my shoulder with her elbow trying to make me smile.

Kennedy pops up from downstairs.

  "He's not down there." She says.

"Well, like your mom said he will turn up." Roe says.

Petra comes downstairs with her face full of candy.

  "He's not up there but I found some candy!" She says.

We all laugh but it still doesn't make me feel any better.

A huge flash of lightning lights up all of our faces. Once its gone the power shuts off.

  "Well I guess we can't order pizza now." Petra says.

"My phone's still working though!" Kennedy says while pulling her phone out of her top. It turns on and we can see that its working.

  "So is mine." I take it from the top of my skirt where the rim is.

"mines dead."

"Same." Rochelle and Petra take out there phones and sets them on the counter.

  It's only 4:30 and its already dark.

"Ok well let's kind of clean this up than go into your room." Rochelle begins to pick up the shattered glass.

Kennedy grabs a tarp and starts to tape it so its covering the half broken window.

  I grab the torn pillow fluffs and shove it back in the little pillow case.

Petras sitting on the couch still eating the candy.

"Hey pet can you give me a hand?" Kennedy says. she's holding the tarp with one hand and trying to reach the tape on the table.

  "Nah. I'm observing." She says watching the thunderstorm and unwrapping the candies wrapper.

It's now 5:15 and the house is looking sort of back to normal besides the blue giant tarp hanging on the window.

  "Come on Cas, let's go downstairs and take our minds off this." Rochelle grabs my hand and brings me down the stairs to my room. Petra and Kennedy follow.

  "Well now I'm hungry!" Pulling out her phone, Kennedy calls the pizza man and orders a large pizza with extra cheese with pepperoni.

"He'll be here soon it takes 20 minutes for the pizza to cook, and then he'll bring it down to us." She puts her phone back in her top.

  "why do you even put that in there? Isn't it uncomfortable?" Petra asks.

"Cause theres nowhere else to put it and not really it doesn't

bother me." Kennedy says.

  I take a seat on my bed and flop my body back so im lying down. A sigh comes out my mouth. I nearly blow out the candle beside me.

  One more flash of lightning thrashes through the room followed by a clap of thunder.

I check my phone. It makes my face glow in the dark.

  The door bell rings. We run upstairs Petra still eating the candy. We open the door, it's the pizza man holding the pizza. The smell of freshly backed cheese fills the air.

It smells delicious.  I grab the pizza and the money that's on the table and hand it to him. It's the exact change.

"Hey you're cute." Petra winks and hands him a strawberry candy. She clicks her mouth a few times, "text me some time." She winks and then closes the door.

We all start laughing.

I open the pizza box and the smell gets stronger I take a bigger whiff and it smells even better.

"Mmm! That smells amazing." Rochelle grabs a slice without getting a plate.

I join her followed by Petra and Kennedy.

   Petra grabs two at once and bits in both at the same time. It's weird because she constantly eats but she's so supper thin, like all of us.

Kennedy goes in the fridge and grabs a few root beers for us. We open them and there's a little click.

The candles flicker throughout the house.

The door bell rings again.

"Who could that be?" Rochelle asks.

  "It's probably the pizza man. Like who can't resist all this." Petra motions her hands down her body making a perfect curve shape.

"Well its defiantly not my mom, she's not going to be here until 9:00."

"Who could it be?" Kennedy says.

  The door bell rings again and again getting a little bit faster. We hed towards the door.

  You'll never believe who's on the other end of it...