♥ Fifth

『third person's point of view』

"One more time
I promise after that, I'll let you go.
"

"You're really going to the Moon Banquet Festival of the Tōtsuki Culinary Academy?!" The lass visibly frowned and covered her ears due to the loud voice of her friends. She silently nodded her head to convey her answer which made her friends bombard her with questions.

Fortunately, she was able to get away from her friends because the school bell just rang and they need to go back to their classes. Her friends reluctantly let her go but not without reminding her that she has to answer their questions later and she just nodded so that they will finally let her go.

Later that day when the classes finally ended, the female went out of the classroom as soon as she can which is when all of her other classmates are gone. She saw her friends looking around and probably looking for her so she quickly turned around and headed to another way. 

She was able to swiftly dodge her friends until when she got to the entrance where all of her friends were able to spot her. Her eyes widened and she was about to run out of the gates as soon as she can but was stopped by a man in a formal attire who bowed at her. A and her friends stopped in their tracks and the latter were all obviously shocked but the former just kept an expressionless mask on her face.

"Tsukasa Eishi-sama instructed me to fetch you from your school and escort you back to your home and then to the Tōtsuki Culinary Academy." Thinking that it was going to be a good, if not the best, way to escape the clutches of her friends, she immediately accepted the offer. Before they could react, she was already inside the limousine and the driver has already revved up the engines.

Not much time has passed before she received messages from her friends but she chose to ignore all of them. She was going to tell them whatever will happen in the Moon Banquet Festival... that is if she knows that it will just be a plain reunion with a certain lad with the softest and whitest hair and gentlest yet icy white eyes she has ever seen.

She hopes.

"Tsukasa-sama's booth is in the Uptown Area and these are some credit tickets he provided for you just in case you wanted to buy something on your way to his booth." She nodded her head and wordlessly took the tickets and the man bowed again before leaving. She was left standing in front of the entrance of the Academy and judging from the atmosphere and the overjoyed expressions that the people inside had, this is certainly a huge festival where one would enjoy.

She inhaled and exhaled deeply before adjusting the top and the head accessory that she wore. She mentally scolded herself for not wearing pants or jeans instead of the skirt. In the end, she just hoped that it won't get too cold for her liking. Thankfully, she wore the same gloves as usual. After doing so, she started working on the Academy grounds.

Little did she know, it was only going to go downhill from there.

"And here we are!" A girl with long flowing scarlet hair and yellow eyes named Kobayashi Rindou exclaimed as she stretches her left arm as if presenting something. "The Slopes!"

The two underclassmen behind her, a boy with spiky dark-red hair and yellow eyes with a noticeable scar named Yukihira Soma and a girl with long dark blue hair with two braided pigtails and yellow eyes named Tadokoro Megumi, expressed their shock in their own ways.